The Student Room Group

My backpack was wet by rain >.<

My phone my book and my money all get wet~~~ Is anyone have the same problem like me. > <
tumblr_nt2apwLns81urxoj7o2_540.jpg

I really want to know is that how many people have the same issue like me ? The backpack wet. So, I ask my friends, search for a lots information, and find out there are many situation like this.Did you have the experience like me ?

The backpack wet in the city.
Was there something leaking inside it, or was it raining and you were walking in it?

You can get water proof school bags if you really wanted, it'll help against the rain. Or you could take the cheaper option and put a plastic bag in your bag to hold your books/anything else

I've never personally had this problem but I've seen puddles come out of some peoples school bags 😂😂
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by vickyxu
My phone my book and my money all get wet~~~ Is anyone have the same problem like me. > <

I really want to know is that how many people have the same issue like me ? The backpack wet. So, I ask my friends, search for a lots information, and find out there are many situation like this.Did you have the experience like me ?

You can buy raincovers for bags if you need to, although it'd probably just be easier to get a waterproof bag if this is a frequent problem.
Original post by vickyxu

Rain does tend to get things wet... Get a waterproof bag.
This is the real issue of our time, not that bloody "migrant crisis". Thank you OP.
Sports direct sell Karrimor hiking backpacks...most have laptop holders, but more importantly have a water proof cover that fold out the bottom ;-)

Quick Reply

Latest