This discussion is closed.
Surfing Hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Anyone else get this error msg?

"There has been an error in the upload. Please ensure that the file has been correctly selected and that the upload has taken place successfully."
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
OK now I'm fed up...

Mods - Can we put the set of instructions from one of the previous Avatar threads up on a sticky to the top of the board.

I will try and get Ollie to knock one out, I would do it but I am awful at explaining things simply and he is very good at Avatars and Signatures anyway! - Leekey
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We already have a topic on avatars. Everything is explained there.

Basically, you can't upload.

I think the thread is now on the second page called "Avatars". Check it out and if you need any more help pm Ollie.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Expression

Mods - Can we put the set of instructions from one of the previous Avatar threads up on a sticky to the top of the board.
I agree but how about this.

Forum Extras (thread name) containing the set of instructions from the Avatar thread and my set of signatures (From Thread Signatures)instructions which can also be used as putting pics in posts.
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
wooo I did it!!

go me!!!
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hello ppl,

look we have discused this in this thread

here

please head over there for this query as there is more than enough info there
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
33.88%
No (525)
66.12%

Watched Threads