Turn on thread page Beta

What subject should I drop? (Help me please!) watch

• View Poll Results: What should I drop?
    History
    100.00%
    Economics
    0%

ReputationRep:
    I got BBCC at AS.
    I therefore am going to continue with the two B's (Business Studies and ICT) and drop one of the C's but I don't know which one.
    It's between economics and history.
    The advantage with history is that A2 is 40% coursework but the advantage with Economics is that it is easier to resit due to A2 following on from AS. Rather than history being 2 completely different topics.

What should I drop?!? Help please!

I want to do Business Management/Marketing at University.

Some people are saying Economics is more related to business and therefore keep that but some people are saying History shows diversity in subjects which universities look for. (Don't really know what's more important)

ReputationRep:
    Which do you feel more confident in? Also if you aren't very confident in doing coursework and meeting deadlines, drop History.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissML)
    Which do you feel more confident in? Also if you aren't very confident in doing coursework and meeting deadlines, drop History.
    I feel History would come more naturally to me, however the coursework would be a lot work especially because I do business coursework as well which takes up a LOT of time. I also have lost confidence a bit in the History exam board, as one of my papers was marked a D, got it remarked and it went up to a B :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Business_Josh)
    I got BBCC at AS.
    I therefore am going to continue with the two B's (Business Studies and ICT) and drop one of the C's but I don't know which one.
    It's between economics and history.
    The advantage with history is that A2 is 40% coursework but the advantage with Economics is that it is easier to resit due to A2 following on from AS. Rather than history being 2 completely different topics.

What should I drop?!? Help please!

I want to do Business Management/Marketing at University.

Some people are saying Economics is more related to business and therefore keep that but some people are saying History shows diversity in subjects which universities look for. (Don't really know what's more important)
    You doing AQA ICT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    You doing AQA ICT?
    yeah

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.