Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all.

I met a guy (I'm gay) Online and we've met several times.
    We've been intimate with each other (Won't give anymore details lol).
    But he's married and his husband know's about us and is totally fine with it.
    We speak constantly like every day , he's the first person i speak to and the last.

However I've just moved today into a new house.

And suddenly I feel like I'm pulling teeth to get conversation out of him?
    We are both very complicated people so I don't really know what to make of it? Do i not message him and wait for him? Or message him?
    There's a quite large age gap between us also.

Please help.

Thank you.

Threesome.

You, him and his husband

ReputationRep:
    No thanks Threesome's aren't my thing.

ReputationRep:
    He probably wants to protect his mastuage dude.

I would try and move on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by betterluck)
    He probably wants to protect his mastuage dude.

I would try and move on
    He ask's to meet me though....and then we go back to his.

#Confused.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it was causing some problems in his marriage? I know you said that his husband was aware but situations like this one are delicate and he would be obligated to put his husband first. Or, maybe he is simply busy at the moment, just theorising is all. All I know is I couldn't imagine being okay with my husband seeing someone else you know?

ReputationRep:
    My thoughts exactly he didn't tell me he was married up front.

I said don't he mind he said nope , he joins in with it sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    You're his gay side-chick lol have fun

ReputationRep:
    You may not appreciate what you're about to finish reading but, I reckon you should find someone else. He's married, so it's not right to be messing with another person's relationship - even if his partner doesn't mind.
    Join a dating site/app like Grinder, and find a single person, and then there will be more stability and genuiness to the relationship, and I guarantee you'll find the peace you're searching from another source, as opposed to from this married man. Hope this helps, and good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you i appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. I think you all are being too promiscuous. Get some morals. Leave him and get a 'proper' relationship. Spend time with someone. I don't care if people think I'm 'old-fashioned' at 16. But I'd only have sexual relations with a woman, if I loved her and wanted a relationship with her. Not this dirty casual stuff. You need a moral compass.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 6, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.