Turn on thread page Beta

How many students get into successful relationships at university? watch

ReputationRep:
    Going to sound really soppy but just wanted to know if lots of students get into successful relationships when they go to university?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by ButterflyGirl97)
    Going to sound really soppy but just wanted to know if lots of students get into successful relationships when they go to university?
    Honestly I think it depends on an individual and what people want in a relationships. I met my partner in semester 1 of year 1 of my hnd and have been inseperable ever since and live together just off campus now

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of people get into nice, 'successful' relationships as you put it. But what 'successful' is can mean different things to different people. I don't think anyone finds anything by looking though. if it happens it happens. Just have fun.

ReputationRep:
    Got into my first relationship beginning of my second year, broke up with me over summer when she went back home. 10 months.

ReputationRep:
    Got into one in the first year. Lived with him in the second year. Broke up end of second year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabberwox)
    Got into one in the first year. Lived with him in the second year. Broke up end of second year.
    Wondering how many of my friends will experipence this this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    Wondering how many of my friends will experipence this this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Met my bf in freshers week of 1st year, we lived together in 2nd year and are now doing the same this year.

In all honesty, it depends on the people! Some relationships last longer than others... Just don't go to uni with a plan of meeting someone under some strict schedule!

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.