The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sadly I didn't have any :biggrin:

BTW I'm going to have to go soon. School finishes in five minutes and I need to save the work I've been doing diligently all period :wink::wink: I'll be online tonight as usual :smile:
Reply 21
{ thinks I wonder if the SAS guys would have shat themselves if a bunch of Scottish school kids wearing blue face paint started charging at them fiercely screaming "FREEEEEEDDDDDDDDDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" I wonder :rolleyes: }
Reply 22
Acaila
No :frown:

But I did get to kick some policemen :smile:

As part of the course, or just because you felt like it? :tongue:

Shiny - what can I say, I'm predictable!
Reply 23
Hehe both of course! :biggrin: Sadly they had riot gear on :frown:
Anyways, I'm heading off now, so see you two tonight :smile: Don't get too plastered :biggrin: Byesie!
shiny
{ thinks I wonder if the SAS guys would have shat themselves if a bunch of Scottish school kids wearing blue face paint started charging at them fiercely screaming "FREEEEEEDDDDDDDDDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" I wonder :rolleyes: }

This sounds rather worryingly like braveheart. Here is my contribution to the blue faces : :rolleyes: :cool: :confused: :eek:
Reply 25
Only without the mass mooning :wink:
Reply 26
Should have remembered the rocks.
Reply 27
The rocks? :confused:
Reply 28
Acaila
The rocks? :confused:

Do you not know your scripture girl?! Verse 12 Chapter 16 of the book of Mel.

"And lo! Did the big beardie ginger say unto Mel,
When he saw that he had indeed been well smoten.
'Ah should've remembered the rocks.'
And thus did the great Mel, antipedian highlander spake thus;
'Aye, ye shoulda.' And lo! did the beardie ginger fall."
Reply 29
:confused:
Reply 30
I think it's a reference to Braveheart but I don't know either :wink:.
Reply 31
Acaila
I think it's a reference to Braveheart but I don't know either :wink:.

Aw come on! I know it's not really a good film in the strictest sense but it's the best film we have about Scottish history unless you count that half decent one about Bonnie Prince Charlie with David Niven and Roy Roy with Liam Neeson which isn't REALLY history ( okay... none of them are. Whatever ).

You have a duty to know every line of dialogue from it! At least until they make a film from my screenplay of the life of Robert the Bruce in 2023.

N.B - Highlander doesn't count either. Though it does have Sean in it.

P.S - I can vote and you can't. :tongue:
Reply 32
I have a boyfriend who can :tongue:
Reply 33
Acaila
I have a boyfriend who can :tongue:

I take it you've made him exercise his democratic rights by casting a vote for christian fundementalism?
Reply 34
Actually he doesn't want to tell me who he voted for, which is okay by me. But I doubt he's that stupid :tongue: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending