Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any tips on how to prepare for this if so pla reply.
    who did ocr bio yesterday. i thought the paper was quite useless and random tbh. nothing on the heart, eye, homeostasis, kidney etc the list goes on and all the difficult stuff i actually worked hard to revise didnt come up and it was the most random paper ive ever done . wot are all your thoguths who have done it. how did you find the goegraphy paper on onday (ocr) i did qu's 1,3,5,7 and i think ill get 11-13/q9 on each Question. anyone know the grade boundaries for both geography and biology??
    thanks
    shaz

ReputationRep:
    That bio paper sounds like mine ! I'm was doin AQA as far as know though. Are teachers are useless for bio !
    I was really annoyed that the heart and insulin and circulatory stuff didnt come up. Knew them like the back of my hand. The adaptation Q was hard aswell i thought.

Chris

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaz)
    anyone got any tips on how to prepare for this if so pla reply.
    who did ocr bio yesterday. i thought the paper was quite useless and random tbh. nothing on the heart, eye, homeostasis, kidney etc the list goes on and all the difficult stuff i actually worked hard to revise didnt come up and it was the most random paper ive ever done . wot are all your thoguths who have done it. how did you find the goegraphy paper on onday (ocr) i did qu's 1,3,5,7 and i think ill get 11-13/q9 on each Question. anyone know the grade boundaries for both geography and biology??
    thanks
    shaz
    ya i did ocr bio aswell. the stuff on the eye wasn't needed for yr11 terminal exam, the rest was and i spent ages doin that aswell. coulda spent most of that time doin somethin else i guess but u neve rknow lol. at least now i'm full of useless bio facts

ReputationRep:
    For the preparation for french listening, there were some tips on this thread.

http://www.uk-learning.net/t46574.html

Actually, getting a frech cd might be good.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.