Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

We have 4 people already signed on for a really nice 5 bed house about 15 minutes from the uni but are pretty desperately looking for a fifth. We are all first years and would preferably like another male as at the moment it is one guy and three girls. We have the house ready to be signed for tomorrow so ideally need someone to commit tonight. Rent will be around 145pw not including bills.

Message me back if interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobs28)
    Hi there,

We have 4 people already signed on for a really nice 5 bed house about 15 minutes from the uni but are pretty desperately looking for a fifth. We are all first years and would preferably like another male as at the moment it is one guy and three girls. We have the house ready to be signed for tomorrow so ideally need someone to commit tonight. Rent will be around 135pw not including bills.

Message me back if interested.
    are the gyals good looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    are the gyals good looking
    good question if you ask me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raven1998)
    good question if you ask me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree too buddy!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 6, 2015

University open days

1. Queen Mary University of London
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.