Turn on thread page Beta

What tattoo would you like to get? watch

ReputationRep:
    This is inspired by a recent thread. What type of tattoo would you like to get in the future? Which designs blow your mind.

While I'm not a tattoo type myself, I'd really consider putting this on my hand:

Brownie points to anyone who can get the reference.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a tattoo in Hindi on my back

ReputationRep:
    That's would be a great tattoo. I'm not really a tattoo person myself either but I do really like some. I really like the watercolour tattoos because they're colourful, i'm just not too sure how it would be after time (when the colours fade.)

Also I really like the idea of getting the molecule of serotonin as a tattoo, maybe on my wrist or ankle. I think i'd rather have it on my wrist though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangaWhovian)
    That's would be a great tattoo. I'm not really a tattoo person myself either but I do really like some. I really like the watercolour tattoos because they're colourful, i'm just not too sure how it would be after time (when the colours fade.)

Also I really like the idea of getting the molecule of serotonin as a tattoo, maybe on my wrist or ankle. I think i'd rather have it on my wrist though

Looks pretty sweet

ReputationRep:
    NONE. I like having natural skin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)

Looks pretty sweet
    Yeah haha I can see that being my first one to be honest. I quite like how it looks as a tattoo so Name:  serotonin tattoo.jpg
Views: 3372
Size:  136.5 KB

Have you got any other tattoo ideas your interested in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangaWhovian)
    Yeah haha I can see that being my first one to be honest. I quite like how it looks as a tattoo so Name:  serotonin tattoo.jpg
Views: 3372
Size:  136.5 KB

Have you got any other tattoo ideas your interested in?
    I always loved the idea of the Chinese lung dragon.

I'm in love with the idea of this:

Or this:

But I'm scared I'll regret it
    I'm so fickle.

I also like the idea of henna tattoos as well but not sure if it's offensive for non-Muslims to get them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Brownie points to anyone who can get the reference.
    great game one of the few that has really 100% got my attention recently, you seen the trailer for the second one? looks awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smilin’ Knight)
    great game one of the few that has really 100% got my attention recently, you seen the trailer for the second one? looks awesome
    I have and yes, it does.

ReputationRep:
    Text on the side/rib section

"Theirs not to make reply
    Theirs not to reason why
    Theirs but to do and die"

ReputationRep:
    Something cat related. I wanted to get one last year when my cat died in memory of him but my stupid panic attacks got in the way. Wouldn't mind something Star Trek related too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Text on the side/rib section

"Theirs not to make reply
    Theirs not to reason why
    Theirs but to do and die"
    I've never seen a charge of the light brigade tatoo, any reason why you want one

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of wildstyle graffiti on my back. Like covering my whole back.

like colourful and 3D effect and spelling a word that inspires me.

This is cute.

Or perhaps of a graffiti caricature of me in wildstyle. Like this, just of me.

Wicked.
    But no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    I also like the idea of henna tattoos as well but not sure if it's offensive for non-Muslims to get them.
    Why would it be offensive? And non Muslims already do get it. Hindus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Or this:

Actually thought of putting a Sun tattoo similar to the one above on my chest.

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Something cat related. I wanted to get one last year when my cat died in memory of him but my stupid panic attacks got in the way. Wouldn't mind something Star Trek related too.
    That sounds really cool
    Where would you get it?

ReputationRep:
    I'm more into the space/galaxy themed stuff. Nebulas and really pretty bold coloured galaxy stuff. I plan to get a moon with a cloud under my left collarbone pretty soon. (It should look way better than i'm making it sound.)

ReputationRep:
    Something like this.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  23.5 KB

(If only tattoos were allowed in Islam :sad:)

(Original post by Cherie Amour)
    Why would it be offensive? And non Muslims already do get it. Hindus.
    Didn't want to spark one of those culture appropriation threads again :lol:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.