Update: she's my girlfriend now :smile:

I hate to say I told u so but...I told u so :smug:

And congrats :smile:
Original post by Bbrrian
Update: she's my girlfriend now :smile:

God, women are confusing.

How'd you do it.
Reply 103
Ok, so I decided to ignore her for a few weeks and things started to die down in that time. Then one day, my manager asked me if I was willing to stay overnight to work on the window displays, I said yes but I didn't know my manager also asked her to stay. So I went back to the storage room and she was there. I was really freaked out because I didn't think anybody was there with me. We spent time unpacking the boxes and arranging some stuff and we started talking. The conversation got really deep, she told me about her ex boyfriend who she broke up with and her friend who she lost along the way. Of course, I told her about myself too. Then she started talking about how people think she's so strong but she's actually really insecure. I had to let her know that she has nothing to be insecure about and she gave me the longest hug. I wanted to kiss her but I knew she was vulnerable and I didn't want to do anything that we would both regret. So we spent the rest of the night talking and working together. Then a few days later, I asked her out to get some dinner. And then we went out a few times after that. One night we went back to my place and the rest is history :smile:.
P.s. I definitely don't hate her or even remotely dislike her anymore. She's a cool person and I think I'm falling in love with her.
Original post by Bbrrian
Ok, so I decided to ignore her for a few weeks and things started to die down in that time. Then one day, my manager asked me if I was willing to stay overnight to work on the window displays, I said yes but I didn't know my manager also asked her to stay. So I went back to the storage room and she was there. I was really freaked out because I didn't think anybody was there with me. We spent time unpacking the boxes and arranging some stuff and we started talking. The conversation got really deep, she told me about her ex boyfriend who she broke up with and her friend who she lost along the way. Of course, I told her about myself too. Then she started talking about how people think she's so strong but she's actually really insecure. I had to let her know that she has nothing to be insecure about and she gave me the longest hug. I wanted to kiss her but I knew she was vulnerable and I didn't want to do anything that we would both regret. So we spent the rest of the night talking and working together. Then a few days later, I asked her out to get some dinner. And then we went out a few times after that. One night we went back to my place and the rest is history :smile:.
P.s. I definitely don't hate her or even remotely dislike her anymore. She's a cool person and I think I'm falling in love with her.

Oh cool, I basically told the one I knew that she was the worst person I ever met and I hope I'll never see her again for as long as I breathe. A little bit different but hey, I'm happy, you're happy. Everything is cool. ( I'm not being sarcastic )
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 105
Original post by Longshot700
Oh cool, I basically told the one I knew that she was the worst person I ever met and I hope I'll never see her again for as long as I breathe. A little bit different but hey, I'm happy, you're happy. Everything is cool. ( I'm not being sarcastic )

Wow, that's definitely different. How did she take it?
Original post by Bbrrian
Wow, that's definitely different. How did she take it?

Don't know, blocked her afterwards. Yes it was via internet and it was a wusses way out but at the stage I was at, any way out was a way out.
Reply 107
Original post by Longshot700
Don't know, blocked her afterwards. Yes it was via internet and it was a wusses way out but at the stage I was at, any way out was a way out.

Well, I mean at least you're happy and I assume you're over her?
Original post by Bbrrian
Well, I mean at least you're happy and I assume you're over her?

Yes, Yes I am. I edited my first response on the first page.
are you still together with this person after 5 years? if so does she tie you up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending