The Student Room Group

Girls demanding drinks in clubs

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LonelyDemon
I know this a small minority of girls that do this but it really bugs me every time I go to a club there is always 1 or 2 girls asking me to buy a drink for them... always girls I don't even know, using their looks to think I'm stupid enough to actually go along with..fooling the man thinking he has a chance of getting with the girl if he does.

Quite frankly if a girl's first words are 'can you buy me a drink?' i'm not interested unless I know the girl or actually spoken a while. yet they bang on about being equal and respecting women...maybe if they respect men.

Ask if they'd object to some Rohypnol
One girl once asked me to buy her a drink by which I responded with "water is free" it definitely worked as she never asked again.
OP how do you respond?
Reply 43
Original post by zKlown
Yep

Just say "yeah sure", get them a tap water and ask them to say thank you.

Might get a slap though, funny.

You would blatantly walk away with a soggy shirt, probably not worth the laugh tbf!
Reply 44
Original post by Black Cat
One girl once asked me to buy her a drink by which I responded with "water is free" it definitely worked as she never asked again.

#SmoothCriminal
Reply 45
I don't and I never have. Just thinking about asking the person and how I would feel if it was the other way around...... very cringe worthy. If I'm offered and I want the drink, why not I will accept.

Quick Reply

Latest