Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Arghh!! Maybe I'll have a car by then..

ReputationRep:
    they have party in the park all over the place, the one in london is "party in the park for the princes trust"

we've just had the swansea and cardiff ones on sunday and they were both crap- no busted just stoopid blazin squad

i need to know if im going to uni or not so i can book busted tickets 4 next year

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by mushi

Two lesbians making out...NICE!

surfing hamsters name is jon???

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Yeh my name's Jon

I'm goin' 2 c Blue in November.. WOOOOO!!!!

*waves a glow stick* lol

ReputationRep:
    Surfing Hamster quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by ickle_katy
    theyre lovely.

love Katy ***
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*kisses katy and jumps around singing "Year 3000" with ma jeans fallin' down*

:rolleyes: You arse!!

ReputationRep:
    be quiet lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    Small problem with your last statement, as Surfing Hamster is a bloke, therefore I'm not entirely sure I see how he could be a lesbian, without some very complex and costly surgery.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    well what kind of guy likes busted? i automatically assumed it was a female. he must be queer.

ReputationRep:
    busted are brilliant... just cos a guy likes busted deson't mean he's gay, just that he has good taste.
    one of my mates gave my bf a copy of busted's album for his birthday- his face was an absalute treat- i've told him if he loves me he has to love busted.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by lou p lou
    i've told him if he loves me he has to love busted.
    Oh the poor lad...ah *sigh* -the things people must do for love...

ReputationRep:
    Mushi, have you got a hookup on homosexuality, as in your last two posts, you've accused some1 of being lesbian and gay, for liking a band, and saying this in an abusive manner.

Phil

ReputationRep:

Surfing Hamster quote:
    Originally posted by ickle_katy
    theyre lovely.

love Katy ***

*kisses katy and jumps around singing "Year 3000" with ma jeans fallin' down*

Can I just say that that is the most feable attempt at capturing a quotation I have seen on this board during my time as a member!

Learn how to use the QUOTE BUTTON (bottom right of every post) which you can use on any message, and it makes the "Originally quoted by..." et al bit for you, leaving you to fill in what you want to say in response

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by PHIL
    Small problem with your last statement, as Surfing Hamster is a bloke, therefore I'm not entirely sure I see how he could be a lesbian, without some very complex and costly surgery.

Phil
    Damn surgery.. why does it have to be so expensive :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The price will come down someday, so you're just gonna have to wait.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    I do hope so

ReputationRep:
    Just keep praying.

Phil

This has to be a contender for 1 of the wierdest subjects ever talked about on an education forum.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.