Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

GCSE Biology (ocr) Geography (ocr) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    who did ocr bio yesterday. i thought the paper was quite useless and random tbh. nothing on the heart, eye, homeostasis, kidney etc the list goes on and all the difficult stuff i actually worked hard to revise didnt come up and it was the most random paper ive ever done . wot are all your thoughts. how did you find the goegraphy paper did qu's 1 (conservative plate),3,5,7(national Parks) (cant remember 3 +5) and i think ill get 11-13/19 on each Question. anyone know the grade boundaries for both geography and biology?? and how did you guys do. also 2dyas edexcel maths intermediate what re the grade boundaries as my teachers say its around 80% for a B but i hear it cud be less can anyone tell me last years boundaries please.
    thanks
    shaz

ReputationRep:
    did edexcel bio but did ocr geog.did earthquakes but made up the first guestion bout constructive plate margins. then i did number 3 whatever that one was, then the industry one (no. 6) then i did natiral disasters. found 5 +6 both impossible cos i couldnt member the case studies.chose six cos i had to choos, but i would have loved to do 7+8 both. i wizz on national parks and acid rain stuff.how did you find it? my teacher rekons it wasnt all that hard so the bounderies wont be lowered that much...if anything she thinks it was easier than last years paper!xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaz)
    who did ocr bio yesterday. i thought the paper was quite useless and random tbh. nothing on the heart, eye, homeostasis, kidney etc the list goes on and all the difficult stuff i actually worked hard to revise didnt come up and it was the most random paper ive ever done . wot are all your thoughts. how did you find the goegraphy paper did qu's 1 (conservative plate),3,5,7(national Parks) (cant remember 3 +5) and i think ill get 11-13/19 on each Question. anyone know the grade boundaries for both geography and biology?? and how did you guys do. also 2dyas edexcel maths intermediate what re the grade boundaries as my teachers say its around 80% for a B but i hear it cud be less can anyone tell me last years boundaries please.
    thanks
    shaz
    were you doing triple double or single science?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, bio ocr was an interesting paper. Didn't seem to be any challenging questions on specific topics...I liked "they had to perform their laborious calculations by hand"!

ReputationRep:
    yeah im doing double science higher tier.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.