Cavilla1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've finished my first year (year12) and I'm now going into year 13.
I got Business -C , English Lit lang - D ( retaking though) Geography- D ( one off a C) German - U( yeah let's not go there!)
so I find this year pretty hard and I've heard next year is so much harder too:/ I wanted to get BCC / BBC do you think. That's still doable because it looks very unrealistic atm:/ especially if it gets so much harder :////
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
According to my friends who finished A2 just in august they said it is not harder than AS
It is just alot of information to remember and know so time management skills are needed
xsarawr
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cavilla1)
I've finished my first year (year12) and I'm now going into year 13.
I got Business -C , English Lit lang - D ( retaking though) Geography- D ( one off a C) German - U( yeah let's not go there!)
so I find this year pretty hard and I've heard next year is so much harder too:/ I wanted to get BCC / BBC do you think. That's still doable because it looks very unrealistic atm:/ especially if it gets so much harder :////
hi, i finished a2 this year and im starting uni in 2 weeks yay! a2 was much harder than as, because its a lot more to learn but if you put the effort in you should be able to do it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lau0711
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
In my opinion the jump from GCSE to AS was the worst. Then because you became used to AS after studying for a year, A2 seemed still harder but not as big a jump as from GCSE to AS. If that make sense?
NineTailedFox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I found the jump from GCSE to AS extremely hard but I found A2 easier than AS.
Chillbro957
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you are comparing AS with A2 then comparatively A2 is MUCH MUCH tougher than AS. But if you look at A2 alone then it's hard but not extremely hard, if you start preparation early and do sufficient past papers(6 years atleast). If u do last 6 years past papers (all variants) then an A* is almost confirm , provided that you did the past papers with utmost concentration and understanding. Gudluk...
JEG666
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I personally found the jump from GCSE to as not too bad but from AS to A2 really stressful just because of the extra content as well as coursework and uni application at the same time. We won't finish our courses on time because the coursework got in the way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (387)
56.58%
I don't have everything I need (297)
43.42%

Watched Threads