livvyjones
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Really need some feedback on my personal statement, reply with your email address and I will email it to you!
Kittyboy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by livvyjones)
Really need some feedback on my personal statement, reply with your email address and I will email it to you!
what if someone copies it???
phoenixsilver
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kittyboy)
what if someone copies it???
More fool them, universities have anti plagiarism teams now that automatically disqualify candidates who copy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kittyboy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by phoenixsilver)
More fool them, universities have anti plagiarism teams now that automatically disqualify candidates who copy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
But then you also get disqualified too? I'm always scared of showing someone my ps
Lionheartat20
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by phoenixsilver)

Posted from TSR Mobile
And they will also disqualify the other candidate. You can't prove who copied who, that's why you shouldn't share it unless you really trust the other person. Especially not to other people who are writing their own personal statements.
citydeer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
dont share it to people you dont know - instead show as many friends as you can, as many teacher as you can, any other adults (aunts/uncles/parents/cousins - anybody!) get as many opinions as you can from people you know but dont risk somebody copying it by sharing it online
The Medic Portal
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There's some excellent free advice on personal statements here, which should allow you to make some improvements:

https://www.themedicportal.com/appli...nal-statement/

The Medic Portal
Async
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This is not a good idea, rather have your teachers give you feedback.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (676)
41.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.2%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads