Turn on thread page Beta

Resitting second year, how to make new friends in my year? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, looking for some advice. I'm a second year who would be going into my third and final year, but for medical reasons my second year was a bit problematic, so I've been allowed to resit. I have a smallish group of close friends, most of whom I'm either moving in with in a couple of weeks or are the girlfriends of those housemates lol.

However, I've now realised I won't have (m)any friends on my course this coming year. I'm basically wondering if anyone has any words of advice regarding how to make more friends on my course.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same position as you and feeling a bit nervous.... except I am repeating my third year due to health reasons so anyone I knew from my course has graduated. It's quite daunting because by third year everyone will probably know each other quite well and I will be new

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.