The Student Room Group

What is an easy career to get into that requires little effort and pays okish?

title says it all really, I need a career but I want it to require not much thinking, repetitive so every days the same, not requiring a degree or much effort. Ideally not talking to people would be a +. happy to take 15k onwards but dont want to exceed 40hrs per week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
You're gonna struggle if you're not full time mate, unless you live in London and "drive" on the underground.
sounds like a roadman finally has realised life aint about the streets no more
Reply 3
chicken sexing
Reply 4
Original post by BlackThunder10
sounds like a roadman finally has realised life aint about the streets no more

how did you conclude I'm a road man? I have a wife and kids and work full-time, racist prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not talking to people? Okay pretty much every job requires that, if it's not customers it's going to be your colleagues.

Only thing I can really suggest is :

truck driver
night shifts replenishing shelves
picker/packer in a warehouse

Can't think of anymore.

All the best OP :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Treypound
how did you conclude I'm a road man? I have a wife and kids and work full-time, racist prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :toofunny:
OP do you ever spend time with your family?

Man's always on TSR.
title says it all really, I need a career but I want it to require not much thinking, repetitive so every days the same, not requiring a degree or much effort. Ideally not talking to people would be a +. happy to take 15k onwards but dont want to exceed 40hrs per week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

debt collector
Reply 9
Original post by King Leonidas
OP do you ever spend time with your family?

Man's always on TSR.

stupid pig asif spending a 3 mins 15x a day equates to even 10% of the 24hrs in a day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Why would you want a repetitive job??
stupid pig asif spending a 3 mins 15x a day equates to even 10% of the 24hrs in a day

Posted from TSR Mobile

You responded, I win.

Brah
Traffic Warden
Reply 13
Original post by King Leonidas
You responded, I win.

Brah

?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Delivery truck driver for a supermarket. Won't have to talk to anyone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending