Turn on thread page Beta

What is an easy career to get into that requires little effort and pays okish? watch

ReputationRep:
    title says it all really, I need a career but I want it to require not much thinking, repetitive so every days the same, not requiring a degree or much effort. Ideally not talking to people would be a +. happy to take 15k onwards but dont want to exceed 40hrs per week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're gonna struggle if you're not full time mate, unless you live in London and "drive" on the underground.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a roadman finally has realised life aint about the streets no more

ReputationRep:
    chicken sexing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackThunder10)
    sounds like a roadman finally has realised life aint about the streets no more
    how did you conclude I'm a road man? I have a wife and kids and work full-time, racist prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not talking to people? Okay pretty much every job requires that, if it's not customers it's going to be your colleagues.

Only thing I can really suggest is :

truck driver
    night shifts replenishing shelves
    picker/packer in a warehouse

Can't think of anymore.

All the best OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treypound)
    how did you conclude I'm a road man? I have a wife and kids and work full-time, racist prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    OP do you ever spend time with your family?

Man's always on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    title says it all really, I need a career but I want it to require not much thinking, repetitive so every days the same, not requiring a degree or much effort. Ideally not talking to people would be a +. happy to take 15k onwards but dont want to exceed 40hrs per week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    debt collector

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    OP do you ever spend time with your family?

Man's always on TSR.
    stupid pig asif spending a 3 mins 15x a day equates to even 10% of the 24hrs in a day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want a repetitive job??

ReputationRep:
    stupid pig asif spending a 3 mins 15x a day equates to even 10% of the 24hrs in a day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You responded, I win.

Brah

ReputationRep:
    Traffic Warden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    You responded, I win.

Brah
    ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Delivery truck driver for a supermarket. Won't have to talk to anyone

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.