Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    Excited to be starting a fashion design course at BCU this September, just wondering who else is on the course

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the course too! Are you just doing fashion design or have you chosen a pathway already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleighme)
    I'm on the course too! Are you just doing fashion design or have you chosen a pathway already?
    Oh cool !! Glad to find someone else on the course on here I'm just doing fashion design, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing just fashion design too so we'll be on the same course! Are you staying in accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing just fashion design too so we'll be on the same course! Are you staying in accommodation?
    That's good then !! Nope I'm traveling in by train, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh are you going to be going to any of the freshers events?

I'm moving into Curzon but can't till a week after everyone else so that's going to be a little weird haha

ReputationRep:
    Oh are you going to be going to any of the freshers events?

I'm moving into Curzon but can't till a week after everyone else so that's going to be a little weird haha
    Yeah I'm going to the freshers fair, what about you? Oh right , aha that's complicated. Are you going to the enrolment day then?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think I'll be going to that too, and I'll be going to enrolment for sure

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think I'll be going to that too, and I'll be going to enrolment for sure
    Great We could meet up if you wanted??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure!
    Cool Do you have Facebook it'll probably be easier to message on there aha?

ReputationRep:
    Actually no I don't it just annoyed me so I got rid of it haha

ReputationRep:
    Actually no I don't it just annoyed me so I got rid of it haha
    Oh right aha it can be annoying :P Where are you abouts are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Leicester so it's not too far away about 40 minutes. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Leicester so it's not too far away about 40 minutes. What about you?
    Ahh that's cool not too far then How are you traveling to enrolment? I'm from Redditch, so about 30 minutes for me by the way I think we can private message on here if you wanted, thought it might be easier x

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm moving in on the 19th and enrolment is 21st so I'll actually just be like a 10 minute walk away which is good considering it's at 8:30!

That would be easier, how do you do it though?

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm moving in on the 19th and enrolment is 21st so I'll actually just be like a 10 minute walk away which is good considering it's at 8:30!

That would be easier, how do you do it though?
    Ahh yeah that will be easy for you I know its far too early aha. I think I've sent you one I just clicked the message symbol in the top bar and typed your username in think there should be a reply button for you for my message though x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 13, 2015

University open days

1. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.