Turn on thread page Beta

I hate my smile watch

Announcements

I can't bear to show my teeth. Every time I start laughing, I have to cover my face
    I got my braces off and my teeth are straight - I just hate how horrible I look. How to get over this..?

ReputationRep:
    Dont smile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I can't bear to show my teeth. Every time I start laughing, I have to cover my face
    I got my braces off and my teeth are straight - I just hate how horrible I look. How to get over this..?
    As long as you don't have a RBF its cool

ReputationRep:
    Literally don't smile. That's what I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Ha I hate my smile too, the last time I smiled was years ago...
    That makes me sad

ReputationRep:
    Just be glad you don't look like this when you smile :eek:

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/t...e-psd97883.png

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same, so I don't often smile. The only thing you can really do, is try to love your smile, or at least, other features of your face to give you more confidence. Think about what's good about your smile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I shall smile through the internet
    You should also smile in real life too. Embrace everything about yourself and be confident with it

FWIW, I'm sure you have a wonderful smile.

ReputationRep:
    A smile lights up a person's face and makes them instantly beautiful to me. I bet you have a lovely smile, don't let the braces get you down

Also, the braces won't be there forever. Just think, you will have a dazzling smile with straight teeth soon after you take them off.

ReputationRep:
    I never used to be confident enough to smile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey I used to hate my smile as a kid and did the same thing, covering my mouth and everything. When I grinned you could only see my gums because they were pretty low. I got over it by practicing smiling in the mirror to be honest. Moving my lips around and seeing which way was the most comfortable and attractive position to smile in.

Since then people compliment my smile all the time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 7, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.