The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Ask away!

Background info:
My partner is male and we are both over the age of 18.
We do occasionally switch but I prefer the dominant role.

What do you make your partner 'do'? Does he enjoy being a sub? (I think that's what they're called...)
Is it your first d/s relationship?

How often do you switch?

Do you ever do things like goddess worship, foot/boot worship, role play?

Are you boyfriend and girlfriend?
Reply 3
Does he have to eat dog food?
Reply 4
Original post by Florality
What do you make your partner 'do'? Does he enjoy being a sub? (I think that's what they're called...)

He does whatever I ask him to :wink: And if he didn't enjoy it I wouldn't hmmm "make" isn't the right word, I wouldn't partake in a d/s relationship with him if he wasn't enjoying himself because that wouldn't be fair.
Reply 5
On a scale of 1 - 10 how beta is he?
Reply 6
Is it your first d/s relationship?

How often do you switch?

Do you ever do things like goddess worship, foot/boot worship, role play?

Are you boyfriend and girlfriend?

First d/s relationship but lots of research was done beforehand to make sue it was something we both wanted

Switches ehhh we don't really have a rota but the last time we switched was last week after 2 months of me being dom.

Goddess worship: Hell to the yes, foot/boot: hell to the no (I hate feet XD) and role play has only happened like twice

Original post by Josb
Does he have to eat dog food?

Nah, if he's good we get dominoes XD
Reply 7
Original post by iAmanze

Totally depends on the day XD
Original post by iAmanze

He could be pretty 'alpha' outside of the bedroom? Look at all those high flying men lawyers and bankers etc visiting dominatrices in dungeons in Chelsea and so on.
Reply 9
Original post by Starvation13
Lucky him lol.

When you met, did you approach him or did he approach you?

We met through a mutual friend and we had a vanilla relationship for a while and then one day I was like "Heyyyyy so how do you feel about me cuffing you to my bed and having my way with your body?" And he was pretty sold from that day XD
Reply 10

Nah, if he's good we get dominoes XD

It's not really dominant then.
He could be pretty 'alpha' outside of the bedroom? Look at all those high flying men lawyers and bankers etc visiting dominatrices in dungeons in Chelsea and so on.

Ehh, he's pretty much a healthy balance outside of the bedroom XD
Would you co-dom(me) him with someone else? I find that well hot but it never really seems like dominants are into it
Original post by Josb
It's not really dominant then.

Sweetie, I'm not going to ask my submissive, who I adore, to eat dog food. Thats just not me XD
First d/s relationship but lots of research was done beforehand to make sue it was something we both wanted

Switches ehhh we don't really have a rota but the last time we switched was last week after 2 months of me being dom.

Goddess worship: Hell to the yes, foot/boot: hell to the no (I hate feet XD) and role play has only happened like twice

Ooo I always wanted to try Goddess worship with a guy and I'm a woman btw.

Would you consider cuckolding him? See I'm quite kinky but I love my monogamy :smile:
Original post by scrotgrot
Would you co-dom(me) him with someone else? I find that well hot but it never really seems like dominants are into it

Hmmm, well I've never really thought about that but I'm pretty idk protective and I'm not sure I'd be comfortable XD

Lucky him, hopefully one day I meet someone like that :colondollar:

I'm sure you will! <3
Ooo I always wanted to try Goddess worship with a guy and I'm a woman btw.

Would you consider cuckolding him? See I'm quite kinky but I love my monogamy :smile:

Monogamy ftw, no I wouldn't cuckold him
Oh I got another one, have you tried or do you plan to peg him? I recently found out what that was.

It has been discussed but he's not overly fond of the idea and to be honest I'm not either. Some holes are best left untouched :wink:
We met through a mutual friend and we had a vanilla relationship for a while and then one day I was like "Heyyyyy so how do you feel about me cuffing you to my bed and having my way with your body?" And he was pretty sold from that day XD

That's amazing :blush: I'm not yet ready for sex with my new boyfriend but I can't wait to eventually ask him if he wants to try some stuff out!
Have you/would you collar him?

What are your hard limits?

Do you use a specific safe word or the traffic light system?

Also do you have a fetlife? (fellow kinkster here!!!)

Latest