The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gino97
Anyone in Southampton's selection day (22nd January) heard anything back?

Hi,

I have my selection day Friday, how was it? Any advice you could give me? Thanks :smile:
Original post by M_E_Rosie
Has anyone heard anything from Cardiff yet? Applied in September and haven't heard anything yet!

Hi I haven't heard either I applied in December! Although I did get an email saying that if you were unsuccessful they'd let you know straight away. And that they aim to give out all interviews by the end of January and to contact them if you hadn't heard by then! So I'm hoping its a good thing to not have heard!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HollyA95
I thought the same! it seems like a lot of preparation! Same, although I think I am more nervous about the tests before hand :/ Yeah definitely hopefully we will both be lucky and get on well at our interviews :smile:

Good luck for today! might see you there :smile:
Original post by HSMITH33
Good luck for today! might see you there :smile:

Thank you!! Good luck to you too :biggrin: yeah we may end up passing each other! Let me know how it's goes :smile:
Original post by M_E_Rosie
Has anyone heard anything from Cardiff yet? Applied in September and haven't heard anything yet!

I haven't heard back from them either! I e-mailed them and they said their next interviews are in Feb, and that I'll here back at the end of January.

Has anyone had, or going to have an interview for Uni of South Wales? I have mine on Saturday.
Original post by emjan23
I applied on the 8th of December and still haven't heard anything back either! Getting a bit worried :s-smilie:

I also applied on the 10th of December & haven't heard any word back :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back from KCL who went to the test day on the 13th Jan?? Good or bad....two of my friends have interview dates but I still haven't heard a peep. 😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, has anyone got an interview for uni of liverpool on the 17th of Feb? :smile:
Original post by omr1995
When are you going to Southampton? I know Southampton interview looks so hard! I get so nervous too! Xx

My Southampton interview is 6th of Feb when is yours ? :smile:
Original post by sarah1808
Has anyone heard back from KCL who went to the test day on the 13th Jan?? Good or bad....two of my friends have interview dates but I still haven't heard a peep. 😳

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I had my Kings tests on the 13th of January as well. One of my friends that was with me heard back and was called in for an interview. However, I haven't heard anything yet either! It's nerve-wracking 😫

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi has anyone applied for adult nursing at Teesside uni and heard back yet? X
Original post by gjani
Hey! I had my Kings tests on the 13th of January as well. One of my friends that was with me heard back and was called in for an interview. However, I haven't heard anything yet either! It's nerve-wracking 😫

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I was there 13th Jan. Got e-mailed yesterday to invite me for interview! Hopefully you hear back soon.

Good luck. x
Original post by gjani

I completely agree my nerves are shot! Would it matter when you applied? Did you both apply at the same time...I'm definitely grasping at straws aren't I!! 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Technosaurus
Hey I was there 13th Jan. Got e-mailed yesterday to invite me for interview! Hopefully you hear back soon.

Good luck. x

Thanks, you too x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Technosaurus

Good luck. x

Aww congrats! I hope your interview goes well, hopefully I hear back soon!

Good luck to you to ^.^ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got Northampton next week? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="sarah1808;62333843"]
Original post by gjani

I completely agree my nerves are shot! Would it matter when you applied? Did you both apply at the same time...I'm definitely grasping at straws aren't I!! 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

I keep on checking my email for an update or any news at all! But since we haven't received a rejection, I'm guessing that no news is good news 🙏🏼
I don't think when you applied matters, my application was sent off at the end of November and I had heard back from Kings for the tests within a few days!
My friend rang Kings; they said that they have fallen a bit behind and everyone should hear back by next Friday at the latest.
It's not helping my nerves though 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HSMITH33
My Southampton interview is 6th of Feb when is yours ? :smile:

Tomorrow :smile:
[QUOTE="gjani;62335139"]
Original post by sarah1808

I keep on checking my email for an update or any news at all! But since we haven't received a rejection, I'm guessing that no news is good news 🙏🏼
I don't think when you applied matters, my application was sent off at the end of November and I had heard back from Kings for the tests within a few days!
My friend rang Kings; they said that they have fallen a bit behind and everyone should hear back by next Friday at the latest.
It's not helping my nerves though 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for letting me know, hopefully it will keep us going till Friday!!! Good luck and I hope you hear back soon xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="sarah1808;62336431"]
Original post by gjani

Thanks for letting me know, hopefully it will keep us going till Friday!!! Good luck and I hope you hear back soon xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw you're welcome, hopefully it will! I'm trying to be patient and keep myself from calling them aha. But thank you & good luck to you as well xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending