The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anitadonkor
My cousin had her test today at 11.30 . Only tests . She will get a respond in a week hopefully to know if she passed or not. Then interview

Are you sure it's Kingston uni and not kings that your talking about?
Reply 2641
Original post by Millie_09
has anyone received a rejection from Salford for child nursing?
(Just to get an inkling if they have replied to all applicants)

I had a rejection for child nursing at Salford University. It was my fifth choice and I think it showed as the reason for the rejection was my cover letter. Got an offer for their graduate child nursing course though oddly
Reply 2642
Original post by SB90
I had a rejection for child nursing at Salford University. It was my fifth choice and I think it showed as the reason for the rejection was my cover letter. Got an offer for their graduate child nursing course though oddly

Sorry I meant to say, got an offer to interview for the graduate child nursing course
Oh just wondering when did you have your interview/ receive a decision by x
Original post by SB90
Sorry I meant to say, got an offer to interview for the graduate child nursing course
Original post by crazycrazy

I second this. Kingston starts at 9.30am, King's do many slots throughout the day I believe whereas Kingston it is a 1 day event
Reply 2645
Oh just wondering when did you have your interview/ receive a decision by x

I got my interview offer on the 7th of Feb, and I submitted my application about two hours before the 6pm deadline on Jan 15th. So just under three weeks. Heard about the rejection about a week before.
Has anyone got an interview for Surrey in April?
Has anyone had or know someone who has had a rejection for Bedfordshire nursing?
Sorry had to hear that but goodluck with your application!
(Thank you for responding, appreciate it)
Original post by SB90
I got my interview offer on the 7th of Feb, and I submitted my application about two hours before the 6pm deadline on Jan 15th. So just under three weeks. Heard about the rejection about a week before.
Reply 2649
Sorry had to hear that but goodluck with your application!
(Thank you for responding, appreciate it)

Thanks, and good luck to you too! I withdrew from Salford as their interview date is in March and MMU wanted a decision by the end of February and they really are the uni for me, especially when it comes to hospital placements
Reply 2650
Hi just wondering has anyone had an interview for Children's nursinf at Manchester?
Has anyone got an interview for uni of liverpool next week??
Anyone else not heard anything from anyone?
I've applied for adult nursing at Southampton, Cardiff, Swansea and Coventry. I also applied to Keele but had to withdraw my application after they invited me for an interview.
Coventry said no and I've had an interview from Swansea and not heard back.
Southampton and Cardiff haven't sent me anything at all, not even an interview. Beginning to panic big time now as everyone has offers already and is applying for accommodation and I've got nothing :frown:
Original post by Rosieplummer28
Hello, I have applied for Leeds for MH nursing. You wouldn't be able to pass on any advice for the interview would you please? I'm so nervous 😬😬 Thankyou!! X

Hi!

I hope i'm not too late! I'd say revise unit conversions (ml,l, g etc), fractions and percentages!

Good luck!
Original post by Ettaxo
Got an offer from Kings today! Absolutely buzzing 💃

Congratulations! Me too for Mental Health Nursing, will it be your Firm? :smile:
Original post by leannesylvester
Congratulations! Me too for Mental Health Nursing, will it be your Firm? :smile:

That's awesome! Thank you so much, congratulations to you too! Yeah it's definitely my firm, how about you?
Reply 2656
Original post by cazcar19
Hey all. Just seeing if any of you need help with the application process. I've applied to King's, City, Bucks, UWL and LSBU. Got offers for all except LSBU (did their tests and got an interview but withdrew due to other offers received)

Have firmed King's and insured City :biggrin: Doing PGDIp Adult Nursing

If you guys have any questions i'd be happy to help :smile:

Hey there, congratulations! I've firmed Kings for PgDip Child. :smile:

How are you getting on with your APEL claim?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fc93
Hey there, congratulations! I've firmed Kings for PgDip Child. :smile:

How are you getting on with your APEL claim?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey congrats to you too! I've sent mine off but i still havent got my signature to prove my hours so waiting for that at the moment. My previous employer has been pretty terrible at getting back to me about this unfortunately. How are you getting on? It took me way longer to do than 2-3 hours!
Original post by crazycrazy

Kingston uni do test and interview on same day, well for me it was anyway. You do the test and if you pass you get to go to the interview stage on the day but if not your don't get the interview on the day
Hello everyone! I've been following this thread, it's very interesting! Although I have not posted much. However, today I received an invite for an interview for Adult nursing at Northumbria uni on 7th March! I am so pleased and grateful! Anybody else got an interview on that date? Also if anyone has got any tips for on the day I would be very grateful :colondollar: Thanks everyone! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending