The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Graciecol
Hooray! I've got a place at Salford starting April 17, anyone else? They've split the intake into 4 cohorts so Sept/Jan/Apr/Jun xx
Another 12 months to wait to start but gives me time to sort myself out! Xxx

Is that adult? I'm waiting to hear from them for children's, but they only had 2 cohorts for that branch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xxvnova
Anyone already have their entry test and interview for surrey yet? if yes then how hard was the test? and how was the interview?

The entry test was ridiculously easy. Maths was 8 questions and the pass mark is 4.. It's MMI interviews and its kinda awkward because they arent allowed to prompt you in anyway so just think about the scenario from every angle.
Has anyone heard from Swansea yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a conditional for Stirling (highland campus)!! So happy 😃
Hiii what interview questions did u get asked?
Original post by Graciecol
Well done! I've just got a place at Salford! Such a relief! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

congratulations!!!! when did you receive your offer?
I've got offers from my top 2 but haven't firmed yet cus I haven't had offers from the others..
Don't want to go to either of them, but I keep putting off firming! D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3287
Original post by BrogSmith
Has anyone heard from Swansea yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had an offer from Swansea a week ago today! Had my interview in December though so think they are starting to make their way through the list now
Anyone hears from stirling main campus?
Original post by kirstyboobyer

For interviews or offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
For conditional or unconditional offers
Original post by JadeAdam38
Hiya, is anybody else applying for a nursing course at Hertfordshire university?! I've received an offer and I'm doing mental health nursing, would just like to see if I can get talking to some people that will be there the same time as me so I can get to know some people!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've accepted my offer and I'm going Hertfordshire for mental health nursing in September.

Nope :/ not even had an invite to an interview or rejection... you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had an interview in January sigh still waiting to hear
Had an interview in January sigh still waiting to hear

When did you apply? I applied in early October and still not got ANYTHING :frown:( considering just withdrawing it...
Is anyone still waiting to hear from Salford for children's? I had my interview on March 4th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AniiBomb
congratulations!!!! when did you receive your offer?

Me tooooo!! Salford for Adult Nursing, starting April 2017. Which intake were you offered? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard from Cardiff or USW?
Original post by charlslparsons
Has anyone heard from Cardiff or USW?

Hi, heard from both Cardiff and USW a few days ago - both with an offer. However, USW have offered me March 2017 instead. Hope that helps :smile:
Original post by clmj12
I had an offer from Swansea a week ago today! Had my interview in December though so think they are starting to make their way through the list now

I had my interview in February! Hopefully I'll hear soon! Huge congratulations on your offer!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest