The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kayley874
I can't work out how theyr doing it like some people have had offers, some rejections and still waiting with no idea 😔

Yeah it's confusing. I haven't heard of anyone getting a conditional yet though!
Original post by thtgreeneyedgirl
Congrats me too! 😄😄 I'm just finishing up my APEL (just need it signed by my ward manager).

What are you doing for accommodation or do you live nearby? :smile:

I have family who live just outside of London so will be living with them. What about you? There is a pgdip nursing thread that I have created by the way :smile: should be able to find it within the King's threads.
Anyone had offers or declines from Dundee yet? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hannah4814

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, had my interview wayyy over a month now.. you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaitlinN15
Nope, had my interview wayyy over a month now.. you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had my interview at the start of February! I can't cope with this...literally checking my email every 5 minutes!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had my interview at the start of February! I can't cope with this...literally checking my email every 5 minutes!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was in the middle of February ahaha. I'm not bothered though i don't want to go there with how awfully they treated me but it'll be interesting to see how the offer goes for me ah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine was in the middle of February ahaha. I'm not bothered though i don't want to go there with how awfully they treated me but it'll be interesting to see how the offer goes for me ah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dundee is my first choice, I love Dundee. What happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dundee is my first choice, I love Dundee. What happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dm me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes please let me have the contact details for Anglia Ruskin that you had.... I still have heard nothing at all from them!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was in the very first session on the 28th January and still not heard 😫 my friend got an offer on Thursday, that's the only one I've heard!
Original post by eilidhr99
I was in the very first session on the 28th January and still not heard 😫 my friend got an offer on Thursday, that's the only one I've heard!

They said to me it should be latest 31st March,..but I don't think they'd get through everyone by thursday? Idk

Posted from TSR Mobile
They said to me it should be latest 31st March,..but I don't think they'd get through everyone by thursday? Idk

Posted from TSR Mobile

They said to me they'd try by 31st March but it would probably be into April before we hear. They haven't even finished interviews yet, a girl I know had her's this morning:/
Original post by harryed12
Had anyone had an interview for South Wales & waiting to hear back? (Adult nursing) how did you find the usw interview went?

Had mine on 5th March but still waiting to hear back😩X
Hi! I've been looking on this thread for a looong time to see when I would get replies, so I'll tell you when my interviews were and when I got a reply and what I got as well.
What I've applied for:
RGU-Adult Nursing
-Adult Nursing(Hons)
-Children's and Young People's Nursing
Dundee-Children's Nursing
Stirling-Adult Nursing
I had my Dundee interview on the 7th of March, Stirling on the 11th and Rgy on the 16th.
Here's my replies so far and when I got them:
RGU-adult& Adult Hons, unconditional on 22nd
Dundee-Children'sNursing, unconditional on 28th
Stirling-Adult, conditional on 29th
These are all my offers so far! Just waiting on RGU children's to get back to make my choice!
Hope this helped! X
Original post by karenq
Has anyone had a response from either Oxford Brookes or Anglia Ruskin.... sent application in for Adult Nursing in September and still says application being considered?!

I had that with Anglia Ruskin for adult nursing, they finally got back to me and said I don't meet their entry requirements, even though I got offered a place there last year for children's nursing. Try calling them for an update!
Original post by charlslparsons
Had mine on 5th March but still waiting to hear back😩X

Fingers crossed you shouldn't be waiting much longer! I had mine the same day, 5th and found out last Wednesday. So looks like they are working through. good luck X
Aw fab well done! I've got an offer for Cardiff anyway so it's taken pressure off. Hoping to hear today now! A girl j know went for an interview on the 5th too and got rejected last week so it's giving me hope! Hahah x
Original post by charlslparsons
Aw fab well done! I've got an offer for Cardiff anyway so it's taken pressure off. Hoping to hear today now! A girl j know went for an interview on the 5th too and got rejected last week so it's giving me hope! Hahah x

Ahhh well done on Cardiff! I'm shocked as I only applied to USW. I had a conditional offer last week for Sep intake. I just need my marks. Which one do you think you would prefere to go to? X
Reply 3438
Anybody had an offer from south wales for child health? Mine came through today for september 2016!! Finally 😂
Original post by kellie260
Ahhh well done on Cardiff! I'm shocked as I only applied to USW. I had a conditional offer last week for Sep intake. I just need my marks. Which one do you think you would prefere to go to? X

Hopefully I'll hear today!
Im really not sure, I'd be happy with either!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending