The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lorna Birch
AWW COOL :bumps::chaplin::clap2:
Enjoy yourself and make the most of it because I hear it goes really fast like it was yesterday!
You'll do great. :smile:

aw thank you so much, means a lot! x
Reply 1041
Hi, so I've applied to children's nursing. I've had my maths and English test at Wolverhampton and they have invited me for an interview. has anyone else had an interview for children's nursing yet at Wolverhampton university. just wanted to know if you have, how is it and what they ask. mine is next week. I have also got 2 more interviews in late jan a bcu and Worcester
Thank you :smile:
Just received an offer from Sheffield Hallam! :-) soooo pleased as its my first choice.

Going to put it as my firm and Leeds Beckett as my insurance 😃
Here to stalk, I'll be applying to mental health nursing courses for 2017:cool:
Reply 1044
Original post by EPrice95
Just received an offer from Sheffield Hallam! :-) soooo pleased as its my first choice.

Going to put it as my firm and Leeds Beckett as my insurance 😃

congratulations:smile:
Has anyone had their interview at Uni of Leeds yet? Mine is on the 18th and I Have an offer for Leeds Beckett for Mental Health nursing and I'm so unsure what to do! I really loved Leeds Beckett even more so when I went to the open day today but part of me wants to look at Leeds before I decide?

I could quite happily firm Leeds Beckett now!
Ive got an interview for leeds coming up too! And I also got accepted by Hallam! So pleased, anyone else accepted by Hallam? Would love to get to know some of you xx
I've been accepted by Sheffield Hallam for adults nursing. Unconditional offer!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im a bit worried that everyone is already getting offers and i havent had an interview invite yet. For childrens nursing there are only a few places so it's making me worry. Altgough some people obviously have not sent theirs yet as the deadline is the 15th of Jan????
Reply 1049
Original post by emmawebb
Im a bit worried that everyone is already getting offers and i havent had an interview invite yet. For childrens nursing there are only a few places so it's making me worry. Altgough some people obviously have not sent theirs yet as the deadline is the 15th of Jan????
u

Hey, when did you send you're application off though. Like I've got replies from all the unis for children's nursing but Keele Haven't replied to me yet and it's been about a month since I sent it off. Sometimes some unis tend to take more time then others. Don't worry about it. What unis have you applied to 😊
Original post by hanna_h
It's next Wednesday ☺️

I have an interview there on the 20th January :smile:
Good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by Tab19
u

Hey, when did you send you're application off though. Like I've got replies from all the unis for children's nursing but Keele Haven't replied to me yet and it's been about a month since I sent it off. Sometimes some unis tend to take more time then others. Don't worry about it. What unis have you applied to 😊

I dent my application off on the 17th of nov and habe only recieved emails to say thanks for my application. Apart from Wolverhampton (burton campus) they invited me for a maths and english test. I applied for Angila ruskin, Staffordshire, demontfort and Chester. Chester asked for a second reference which i have sent off. Im getting bervous now as mych as I'mpleased for everyone recieving offers it's just making me feel behind x
Hi does anyone have an interview with hull next wednesday? also an interview with cumrbia on the 16th for mental health nursing? thaanks
Original post by Shadowsfear
has anyone heard anything of ULCAN and Cumbria ?
both have acknowledged my application but as of yet i've nothing else from them :s

hi, ive heard back from Cumbria :smile:

I only sent mine off a week ago, and haven't hear anything back yet but I can't stop worrying and checking. I'm sure they will get back to you soon :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1055
I dent my application off on the 17th of nov and habe only recieved emails to say thanks for my application. Apart from Wolverhampton (burton campus) they invited me for a maths and english test. I applied for Angila ruskin, Staffordshire, demontfort and Chester. Chester asked for a second reference which i have sent off. Im getting bervous now as mych as I'mpleased for everyone recieving offers it's just making me feel behind x

Don't worry about it seriously, they like to take their time like I've sent mine off and it's Been a month and Keele haven't replied yet, wait for a couple of weeks and I'm sure you will hear off them soon x
Original post by Tab19
Hi, so I've applied to children's nursing. I've had my maths and English test at Wolverhampton and they have invited me for an interview. has anyone else had an interview for children's nursing yet at Wolverhampton university. just wanted to know if you have, how is it and what they ask. mine is next week. I have also got 2 more interviews in late jan a bcu and Worcester
Thank you :smile:

I've got my interview for Wolverhampton Children's Nursing tomorrow, I'm soooo nervous! I haven't had anything from BCU yet, slightly worried

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by topdot12
Ive got an interview for leeds coming up too! And I also got accepted by Hallam! So pleased, anyone else accepted by Hallam? Would love to get to know some of you xx

Hey I've been accepted by Hallam too for adults nursing :smile: thinking maybe I could set up a thread on the Hallam board on here for September 2016 intake? Are you doing adult nursing
Original post by EPrice95
Hey I've been accepted by Hallam too for adults nursing :smile: thinking maybe I could set up a thread on the Hallam board on here for September 2016 intake? Are you doing adult nursing

I think you should :smile: so we can all get to know each other!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kat129
Interview not until the 8th December. Got one at Southampton on the 27th. All seems a bit scary now.

Good luck for your interview at Bournemouth! I also have an interview for Bournemouth but on 12.1.16 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending