Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    O'levels - 1 A*, 5 B's & 2 C's
    Predicted AS - aaaa
    Predicted A level - A*A*AA

(International Student)

ReputationRep:
    Law at Brunel? With A*A*AA?

With grades like that, you'd be better qualified than the head of the law department.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_law)
    Law at Brunel? With A*A*AA?

With grades like that, you'd be better qualified than the head of the law department.
    Hahaha really?? I wanna apply here as a backup but I don't know what my first choices should be.. Any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RegularGatsby)
    Hahaha really?? I wanna apply here as a backup but I don't know what my first choices should be.. Any recommendations?
    All the A*AA courses: Cambridge, LSE, UCL, KCL, Durham, Nottingham, Queen Mary and Oxford (which is AAA).

ReputationRep:
    All the A*AA courses: Cambridge, LSE, UCL, KCL, Durham, Nottingham, Queen Mary and Oxford (which is AAA).
    But I don't have good O'levels. Isn't that the deciding factor? And I forgot to mention that A*A*AA are my predicted grades but I'm sure they're what I'll get or better! (Thank you for helping me out btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RegularGatsby)
    But I don't have good O'levels. Isn't that the deciding factor? And I forgot to mention that A*A*AA are my predicted grades but I'm sure they're what I'll get or better! (Thank you for helping me out btw)
    It's not the deciding factor, no. It makes it harder to compete to get into those unis, but you still have a strong application and you certainly should consider applying to a couple of them. Brunel should be your last resort. Your absolute rock bottom.

ReputationRep:
    It's not the deciding factor, no. It makes it harder to compete to get into those unis, but you still have a strong application and you certainly should consider applying to a couple of them. Brunel should be your last resort. Your absolute rock bottom.
    UCL is what I'd decided on before, my absolute dream, but I figured with the O'levels I had I wouldn't get in. Thank you for the advice!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 7, 2015

University open days

1. Brunel University London
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.