Help! i can't start my coursework! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sophie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hiya, i'm doing my RS coursework on a video called fallen...

I have all the info to do this piece, but i cant seem to start it, cuz it sounds like really basic...

Its for my Religious studies coursework and its about a video called fallen, the main theme is demoniac possesion

Can someone please help me start this! by wording 'Its for my Religious studies coursework and its about a video called fallen, the main theme is demoniac possesion' in a slightly advanced way

Thanks alot

Luv Sophie x x x x
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Erm...are you after an introduction?

'Recently I have been studying Fallen, a film made in ____ by ________________. The film was based on/about _____ and over the past weeks I have been observing the themes and morals of the piece. Demonic possesion is a prominent focus (?) of the film and ____________etc etc'

Ok...so that's not great but it's a base you could start on...atleast this post will bring it back up...

You may also want to check out some of the coursework sites listed in the thread at the top of the page as there will doubtless be other people who have done the same/similar work that might give you some ideas/inspiration.
Sophie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Thanks alot, you have really helped!!

Love Sophie x x
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If you do use 1 of those coursework sites, be sure to use i only for inspiration, and not try and hand it in as your own work, as the examiners will probably have seen it before, and disqualify you for cheating.

Phil
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
yeh you dont want to get done for plagarism -
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.65%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (210)
40.86%
Nope, not that interesting (203)
39.49%

Watched Threads