Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am a student from the EU going to study in England. Am I right that I can't apply online through SFE online platform, but need to print everything out and send it by post? Is it also possible for me to apply without National Insurance Number, as I don't have one?
    Also, when applying right now, in early September, do you think it is possible to make it on time with the first payment? And in case I don't pay on time, are there any restrictions or similar?

Kind regards,
    Stepan

ReputationRep:
    I think the only support you can be entitled to is the tuition fee loan - and no maintenance loans. Therefore you will have to sort out rent and living costs independently.
    If you haven't already applied by now it's highly unlikely you'll get loans sorted before the start of your course - they take at least 6 weeks for "home students" to process and since you can only apply by post this will add extra time to it - looking more around November time

ReputationRep:
    Dear Sam,

thanks a lot for your reply! It made things clearer for me!

Kind regards,
    Stepan

University open days

1. Imperial College
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.