Turn on thread page Beta

Online Gaming everyday or nah watch

ReputationRep:
    I currently game everyday (PS4), even during Weekdays ( Currently doing my A-levels), I'm always in stress and with the problems I have with other people ,gaming is love , it relaxes my mind <3. I'm new here and just wanted to know that who else other than me games everyday :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Robot)
    I currently game everyday (PS4), even during Weekdays ( Currently doing my A-levels), I'm always in stress and with the problems I have with other people ,gaming is love , it relaxes my mind <3. I'm new here and just wanted to know that who else other than me games everyday :3
    What's your favourite game?

ReputationRep:
    carry on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    What's your favourite game?
    Don't have a specific fav game, the games that I play online are Fifa, Call of Duty and Destiny, and then come the campaign games. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Don't have a specific fav game, the games that I play online are Fifa, Call of Duty and Destiny, and then come the campaign games. Wbu?
    I play on PC, but I'm anti social af so I don't really play many multiplayer games. Currently downloading the new Metal Gear Solid game, so I'm killing time on here till then.
    Have you ever played Bloodbourne? It's a PS4 exclusive and it's bloody good. Pun intended.

ReputationRep:
    Same here, I'm also anti-social in a way, but mostly because of the problems I find in people, but online gaming really helps me a lot. I'm going to buy Bloodbourne as soon as I get the money , my financial situation isn't that good, I have to make the money myself :/

ReputationRep:
    Same here, I'm also anti-social in a way, but mostly because of the problems I find in people, but online gaming really helps me a lot. I'm going to buy Bloodbourne as soon as I get the money , my financial situation isn't that good, I have to make the money myself :/
    Yeah I had to do that after I started 6th form

ReputationRep:
    i game most days and what game i play depends on my mood. Currently playing Neverwinter

ReputationRep:
    Life sucks ._.. I just don't know what will happen to me the day I'll be forced to sell my ps4 for money :/

ReputationRep:
    I was on Team Fortress 2 almost every night when I was your age. Carry on.

ReputationRep:
    You need to get into the netflix and chill life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Free Radical)
    You need to get into the netflix and chill life.
    Haha I already watch a lot of shows, my fav shows atm are Narcos, Mr.Robot, Fear the Walking dead, the blacklist and The walking dead. I watch quite a lot of shows.

ReputationRep:
    After I'm done with my studies I'll try getting into competitive gaming because I think that I'm quite good, my online friends also say that I am

ReputationRep:
    Haha I already watch a lot of shows, my fav shows atm are Narcos, Mr.Robot, Fear the Walking dead, the blacklist and The walking dead. I watch quite a lot of shows.
    That's so funny how you actually think I mean movies

except I'm not gay so lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    I play on PC, but I'm anti social af so I don't really play many multiplayer games.
    Aren't multiplayer games by definition anti-social? Lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Free Radical)
    That's so funny how you actually think I mean movies

except I'm not gay so lol
    O I c ahahahahah xD

ReputationRep:
    I play league of legends everyday. Used to play sims 3 everyday and I miss how much I loved it.

I do wanna get an xbox one and a few games like cod, halo and little big planet. Ive heard they're great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    I don't see how playing with other people people can be considered anti-social.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    Not particularly, almost all of my friends play online/multiplayer games and team based games, using things like skype to speak to one another and also call strategies makes the experience more social than not.

That being said you can also speak to people in game using the game's voice chat allowing you to make friends around the world.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.