A level remarking and retaking need help

Watch
gr246
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys!

Could do with some help, results day came and I hope you all got what you wanted! Futhermore, I got BBD a B in law, english literature and D in history. I just generally found the paper hard in history. However, i got 58 UMS in both papers as 60 is a C just 2 points away!! argh. I was wondering whether If i get the C (hopefully!) i should just work really hard for a2 to either secure that C or work for a B. Or on the other hand, should retake this AS exam as well as work fro A2? (dont know if that is going to be a lot of work as I have chosen essay based subjects so there is a lot of coursework, kill me now. argh.

Secondly, on the topic of coursework in my AS english literature exam i obtained a C in my coursework 50/80 and a grade A (96) in my exam making it an overall B. Do you think i should redo my coursework to try and get an A grade overall? or again just work hard for A2 as that has coursework as well?

Your help would mean a lot! Thank you! <3
Emsta
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by gr246)
Hi guys!

Could do with some help, results day came and I hope you all got what you wanted! Futhermore, I got BBD a B in law, english literature and D in history. I just generally found the paper hard in history. However, i got 58 UMS in both papers as 60 is a C just 2 points away!! argh. I was wondering whether If i get the C (hopefully!) i should just work really hard for a2 to either secure that C or work for a B. Or on the other hand, should retake this AS exam as well as work fro A2? (dont know if that is going to be a lot of work as I have chosen essay based subjects so there is a lot of coursework, kill me now. argh.

Secondly, on the topic of coursework in my AS english literature exam i obtained a C in my coursework 50/80 and a grade A (96) in my exam making it an overall B. Do you think i should redo my coursework to try and get an A grade overall? or again just work hard for A2 as that has coursework as well?

Your help would mean a lot! Thank you! <3
Talk to your subject teachers they will know what to do for the best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads