Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else not receive their student loan today when they were supposed to?
    Im going to Napier to do television and I was meant to get my first payment today, anyone in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juliem2)
    Did anyone else not receive their student loan today when they were supposed to?
    Im going to Napier to do television and I was meant to get my first payment today, anyone in the same boat?
    Presume this is your first year? You don't get the first instalment until after you have started at uni - when you officially enrol the uni notify SFE and the payment is released. Think the first date given is for "guidance only".

ReputationRep:
    i think i can take a few days to actually appear in your account after you have enrolled at uni, give it 4/5 working days and it should be there

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I'm crying inside but was told to play the waiting game.

ReputationRep:
    Also, it's important to bear in mind that most universitises appreciate that there can be delays in students getting their student finance. But, it is also important that whatever happens in this waiting game, that you continue to be a good communicator.

It wasn't until a few days before Halloween that I got my student finance in my first year, but then again, that was my own fault.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.