Turn on thread page Beta

Which team of 5 players will score more premiership goals. Team 1 Aguero Sanchez..... watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Which team of players will score the most Premiership goals before January 1st
    Team 1: Aguero, Sanchez, Giroud, Rooney, Benteke
    75.00%
    Team 2: Diego Costa, Kane, Lukaku, Gomis, Pelle
    25.00%

ReputationRep:
    Ok so i have a bet on me and my friend both chose 5 players from the premiership, the goals before international break don't count the bet starts after the international break and lasts till December 31st. All i want you guys to do is tell me which team of players you believe is more likely to score the most goals.

Team 1:
    Aguero
    Sanchez
    Giroud
    Rooney
    Benteke.

Team 2:
    Diego Costa
    Harry Kane
    Lukaku
    Gomis
    Pelle

What do you guys think, who do you have your money on? State why you have picked whichever team also!

ReputationRep:
    Team 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester United)
    Team 1
    Why do you reckon Team 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alevelsareboring)
    Why do you reckon Team 1?
    Simply because of Aguero>>>Costa. The rest of the players will get around 15 goals each, give or take a few.

Costa will get ~15
    Aguero will get ~25

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester United)
    Simply because of Aguero>>>Costa. The rest of the players will get around 15 goals each, give or take a few.

Costa will get ~15
    Aguero will get ~25
    Yeah i reckon Aguero will be the difference the rest will balance eachother out although do think the bottom 3 of giroud benteke and rooney are more likely to get more goals that lukaku gomis and pele. Judging by last season when they got more goals, so reckon it might be quite a clean victory for team 1

ReputationRep:
    Team 1

Aguero >>>>>Costa
    Sanchez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku
    Giroud > Kane
    Rooney >>> Gomis
    Benteke > Pelle

ReputationRep:
    Ok here's a scenario:

Spoiler:
    Show

I still think Team 1 wins, even if Aguero doesn't pick up an injury.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Team 1

Aguero >>>>>Costa
    Sanchez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lukaku
    Giroud > Kane
    Rooney >>> Gomis
    Benteke > Pelle
    Absolute top notch banter

ReputationRep:
    .....no love for Captain Wilson?

ReputationRep:
    Team 1.

Aguero >> Costa
    Sanchez >> Lukaku
    Giroud > Kane
    Gomis > Rooney
    Pelle > Benteke

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, why would you put Sanchez in when he's not a striker? Secondly, as said before that first team would struggle if Aguero got injured. And lols at the guy who said who said Costa would get 15 goals (despite getting 20 last year, only one of which was a penalty) whereas whilst he did get 26 last year, though 4 were in one game against Spurs, a handball v QPR, plus a few penalties, thats the first time Aguero's got over 25 goals in his 4 seasons in England.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.