Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In about 1 week im going to study btec level 3 extended diploma in business and because i want to go onto university i need distinction and distinction stars. I wanted to know are there any sites that help you with the course work and is it hard to get distinctions?

ReputationRep:
    I completed the BTEC level 3 extended diploma and managed to achieve D*D*D* and I don't think it was too difficult to achieve it to be fair. As long as you have a passion for business and do research and things like that I am sure that you will be fine when going to studying the BTEC. If you ever do need any help you can let me know and I will try and help or you can post in the forum and I am sure that there are plenty of people that will be able to help you.

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nottreece)
    I completed the BTEC level 3 extended diploma and managed to achieve D*D*D* and I don't think it was too difficult to achieve it to be fair. As long as you have a passion for business and do research and things like that I am sure that you will be fine when going to studying the BTEC. If you ever do need any help you can let me know and I will try and help or you can post in the forum and I am sure that there are plenty of people that will be able to help you.

Hope this helps

Thankyou means alot do u have whatsapp or an email i can contact u by? because i have further questions and because you have completed this course i think it will benefit me a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.hayerx)
    Thankyou means alot do u have whatsapp or an email i can contact u by? because i have further questions and because you have completed this course i think it will benefit me a lot
    I will let you have my email in private message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nottreece)
    I will let you have my email in private message
    Ok cheers

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.