Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello all,
    i am in year 10 and I have been doing philosophy for 3 years now and I haven't chosen it for my options so im only doing base philosophy and were not even going to be tested on it and my handwriting is bad, so I thought to myself I should replace philosophy with practising my handwriting, because I get marked down on test's because my handwriting is hard to read.

so i went to my head of year and asked him if this was possible also letting him know that my mother would write a note if he agreed, he said that he couldn't change the curriculum and i would have to go to the assistant head teacher so I did.

i asked her the same thing, if i could change it and that my mother would write a letter, she said that my mother would have to put in an application to the school and the reason why

do you think i should be allowed to swap it with just a letter from my mother or do you agree that my mother should put in an application to the school ?

also does anyone know how to put in an application so i can replace philosophy with practising my handwriting

thank you

Dan

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 7, 2015

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.