The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

timetables

are they/will they be available online somewhere or will we get them during the first week?

ta
Original post by conroy26
are they/will they be available online somewhere or will we get them during the first week?

ta

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/academicservices/timetabling/view-timetables/academicsession1516.aspx
select your subject and there you go :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by conroy26
oh nice one, cheers

I personally went on course timetable rather than the department as you can select your year so only year 1 things are on there makes it simpler
Anybody know what we're suppose to do about clashes? In term one I've got three clashes on a monday
Reply 5
Original post by AradiaRobin
Anybody know what we're suppose to do about clashes? In term one I've got three clashes on a monday

Look at the weeks
Reply 6
Do all courses begin and end at exactly the time shown on the timetable? For example I have a course finishing at 13:00 and another starting at 13:00 in another building; I assume we get a little break to get from one class to another? Thanks :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by maria:)
Do all courses begin and end at exactly the time shown on the timetable? For example I have a course finishing at 13:00 and another starting at 13:00 in another building; I assume we get a little break to get from one class to another? Thanks :smile:

Usually 10mins before if you havent go the weeks mixed up
Reply 8
Got*
Original post by dahl786
Look at the weeks

I have.. its only weeks 2-12 I have clashes
Reply 10
Original post by AradiaRobin
I have.. its only weeks 2-12 I have clashes

i would take a 2nd look, what are you studying btw ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending