Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... 10 subjects (i actually got two more, but I'm not going to write GCSE for them): English, Triple science, History, French, German, Computer science and Maths and, I'm Taking a GCSE from Polish language, however I already know it so I don't have to study it .

I'm interested in... (subjects) Mostly science, Maths and foreign languages, however I'd like to get good grades from all of my subjects, and I know that I'm being a bit romantic here, but I REALLY would like to get A* for most of them and A for rest. I'm not really sure if its even possible for me but i decide I am going to be ambitious even if my target grades are B's and C's.

Except for the subjects I of course have other interests:
    I love drawing and I'd say I'm quite good at it
    I love watching anime
    I love Japanese culture and so I'm trying to learn Japanese language in free time
    And at last I love to learn new things and fight with new challenges.
    (Speaking of new things, I have never yet used this kind of websites/forums and so I'm really not sure if this all I wrote was appropriate for it... So if I didn't, I hope for understanding )

My study level is... GCSE

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 7, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.