Turn on thread page Beta

National Insurance Number watch

    • Thread Starter

    So, my college was asking for a nino, which I don't have and I'm 20
    They said they need it to verify my identity, which is weird tbh but I got all my enrolment done anyway.

    But yeah, I came here in Enlgand 2 years ago and still don't have one. Do I need to apply for it or do they just send it if you request it?
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.