Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what was the stats test in the skills paper?

im in loggerheads as only 4 us of retook it and 2 did mwu and 2 spearmans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goliath)
    what was the stats test in the skills paper?

im in loggerheads as only 4 us of retook it and 2 did mwu and 2 spearmans
    huh - what board- but if ocr its mann whitney/chi

ReputationRep:
    opos i 4got its ocr

i did man whitney; i did the full explanation would that get full marks or would i have 2 include chi2?

ReputationRep:
    opos i 4got its ocr

i did man whitney; i did the full explanation would that get full marks or would i have 2 include chi2?
    i only did mann whitney + a little abit about mean (central tendency) it should be ok

ReputationRep:
    what did u put for the other questions 10 marks for the maps was evil?!! :confused:

also for the 1st question i shud b ok if i wrote down sections 1 and 2 of my project? (and part of section 3 b4 i ran out of space lol)

ReputationRep:
    what did u put for the other questions 10 marks for the maps was evil?!! :confused:

also for the 1st question i shud b ok if i wrote down sections 1 and 2 of my project? (and part of section 3 b4 i ran out of space lol)

the 10 marks one was gay - i improved the map by saying there needs to be a scale, a north - point, better annotations, a title, not black and white, and for the 2nd bit, i ssaid a bar chart, because you can read off the exact value, and id make the bar chart with colour, so that it is clearer to see the distribution and pattern...etc yes lots of ********

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.