Turn on thread page Beta

Genital rash watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I need some help with a reoccurring rash i keep getting on the head of my penis,
    Iv looked up all sorta online and nothing seems to resemble it and neither my local gp or sexual health clinic have been able to diagnose or treat it.

It comes up as small red circular blotches, appear slightly risen when not erect but not at all risen when errect,

It originally came up arround February 2013 when i tested positive, and was treated for chlamydia...
    I was prescribed aqueous cream and hydrocortisone for the rash.
    That worked temporarily however the rash has always come back ever since, iv managed to keep it under controll with aqueous cream however i wish to cure it completely if possible.

If anyone has had similar experience or may know a way this can be treated please let me know, thankyou.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 7, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.