Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Ive finished my GCSE's (9A*'s and an A)and am going on to A-level (double maths,econ and history). I have previous work experience at a law firm, investment bank and hedge fund. Would anyone care to share any ideas for a placement. I am in year 12 and would appreciate any help.
    Best,
    Kushack

ReputationRep:
    Hey Kushack, I was wondering, which investment bank and hedge fund did you go to for the work experience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mns899)
    Hello,
    Ive finished my GCSE's (9A*'s and an A)and am going on to A-level (double maths,econ and history). I have previous work experience at a law firm, investment bank and hedge fund. Would anyone care to share any ideas for a placement. I am in year 12 and would appreciate any help.
    Best,
    Kushack
    I'm also in year 12 now, studying sociology, business, finance and politics. How did you get such good previous work experience? And try internships in banks located in central London, or any bank to be honest. IB firms love internships, so if you can do them now, it'll be great. I'm looking into them as well my friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.