Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hy I am an Eu citizen starting Uny in sept. Altough Ive been living in Uk for the last 1.5 years, I've been told I can apply for mantainance and student grant as a migrant worker if I have a job,which I do.Could anyone help me with some information about this? Thank you.
    •  Official Rep

     Official Rep
    Hi there,

    Did you manage to get your finance sorted out? If you still need any assistance, call the Course Enquiry team on 0161 247 6969

    Best wishes,

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 2, 2015

University open days

  1. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
  2. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  3. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Courses Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.