Turn on thread page Beta

anyone doing the Great Scottish Run 10k? watch

ReputationRep:
    new to events, and wondered about things like facilities etc - can anyone shed any light on where to go? - seems like a stupid question i know, but do i need to officially register AT the race? - (have done so online, but am not sure if i need to at the race - apparently your start time in in a certain "wave" which you can tell from the colour of your number they send you out before the race) - changing facilities, toilets etc?

Help, please!

(oh, and, where`s the nearest or best place to park?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasufel)
    new to events, and wondered about things like facilities etc - can anyone shed any light on where to go? - seems like a stupid question i know, but do i need to officially register AT the race? - (have done so online, but am not sure if i need to at the race - apparently your start time in in a certain "wave" which you can tell from the colour of your number they send you out before the race) - changing facilities, toilets etc?

Help, please!

(oh, and, where`s the nearest or best place to park?)
    Does jt not start by Glasgow Green??
    I dont know.. but in sure they had sugns and stuff for parking up there how ur not supposed to.

Butttt how did u register?! And when is it?
    Ive mkt been listening to the radio lately so dont know but id like to do it too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess31)
    Does jt not start by Glasgow Green??
    I dont know.. but in sure they had sugns and stuff for parking up there how ur not supposed to.

Butttt how did u register?! And when is it?
    Ive mkt been listening to the radio lately so dont know but id like to do it too
    it`s on 4th Oct - website sais "last chance to register"....

http://greatscottishrun.com/

if doing the 10k, you can click on this and then on enter now...

(starts at George square - i`m just planning on WALKING up st vincent street - cause you know how steep THAT is! - picture tells it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasufel)
    it`s on 4th Oct - website sais "last chance to register"....

http://greatscottishrun.com/

if doing the 10k, you can click on this and then on enter now...

(starts at George square - i`m just planning on WALKING up st vincent street - cause you know how steep THAT is! - picture tells it)
    Ahh okay awesomessss thank ya! Ill look into it deffos

LOOOOOL. Yes. That is smart :lol: ive walked up St.Vincent Street before.. never again :rofl:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.