TSR relationships

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I seen this and its got me thinking how many relationships start on here?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=7929
Does anyone know what this post is about? Has anyone been with someone from here?
cheimcallyginger
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
its not meant to be to a person on student room specifically its more like venting to a person who will never read it.I did mine to my twin and she dosent even have an account.

there may have been a few relationships started on here but i wouldn't personally know.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cheimcallyginger)
its not meant to be to a person on student room specifically its more like venting to a person who will never read it.I did mine to my twin and she dosent even have an account.

there may have been a few relationships started on here but i wouldn't personally know.
Biryani is a user on this site and the person mentioned the boy being on this site, Im wondering if anyone knows what happened, just curious
Anonymous #1
Has anyone had relationships on here?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 years ago
No but i would if i found a nice man haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.82%
Okay (98)
29.17%
A bit lacking (122)
36.31%
Not good at all (83)
24.7%

Watched Threads