Turn on thread page Beta

good cheap meals to feed a family? watch

ReputationRep:
    me and my gf are spending over 50 quid per week on shopping which also feeds our 4 year old.. I need a method of dropping this to 35-40 quid and need cheap filling meal ideas that surpasses pasta

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treypound)
    me and my gf are spending over 50 quid per week on shopping which also feeds our 4 year old.. I need a method of dropping this to 35-40 quid and need cheap filling meal ideas that surpasses pasta

Posted from TSR Mobile
    potatoes onion leek and cheese. Boil potatoes . After soft put with onion leek and cheese in oven to bake. Let cheese go nice and crispy should be yummy if potatoes are soft if not they are still raw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegatusShadow)
    potatoes onion leek and cheese. Boil potatoes . After soft put with onion leek and cheese in oven to bake. Let cheese go nice and crispy should be yummy if potatoes are soft if not they are still raw.
    disgusting, also what about meat

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Can double the amounts if you want. Keeps in fridge too.

ReputationRep:
    curry

ReputationRep:
    broccoli surprise.

ReputationRep:
    tomato

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treypound)
    disgusting, also what about meat

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you want to feed 2 adults and a small child for £35 a week you're not going to be eating meat every day.

ReputationRep:
    Chillis, pasta bakes with veggies and chicken, curry (mild), home made chicken nuggets with home made chips, omelettes, noodles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EloiseStar)
    Chillis, pasta bakes with veggies and chicken, curry (mild), home made chicken nuggets with home made chips, omelettes, noodles.
    thanks gonna use two of your ideas

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.