The Student Room Group

20,000 Refugees? How do we know they're not part of ISIS !?!??!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ting Ya
So the lunatic himself, Mr Cameroon, is gonna accept 20,000 refugees in the UK which is a target for ISIS...

How do they know some of these refugees are not just ISIS members undercover?!

I don't understand, I'm totally against helping the refugees. Other nearby countries should be the only ones helping, not an Island(UK) away from them. I understand it's part of the EU to take some of the refugees but UK is a target to ISIS...a huge bloody target!

I'm getting more annoyed as the days go past and I see this on the news...So I thought i'd post about it and see what others think.

(also, i'm extremely bored!)

Based on your profile picture you seem to be a refugee yourself from New Delhi. How do we know you're not from ISIS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ting Ya
Also too many refugees coming into the UK.. :colone: :angry:

What 5000 Syrian refugees compared to over 100000 Germany has taken in and the near 2 million Lebanon has taken in?
Reply 22
Original post by HItchslapped
What 5000 Syrian refugees compared to over 100000 Germany has taken in and the near 2 million Lebanon has taken in?

Indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
The Americans should be taking in a million Syrian refugees since they are the ones that funded and armed ISIS barbarians to the teeth to cause this catastrophe.

But of course this will be highly unlikely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Over 100k Irish nationals settled in Scotland alone in the early 1900s & late 1800s and im sure the scale of numbers would be bigger for England. HOW DID WE KNOW THEY WERN'T ALL IRA!?!?!?! MAYBY THEY STILL ARE!?!?!? SOMEBODY CALL THE DAILY MAIL!!!!!!!
Original post by CAElite
Over 100k Irish nationals settled in Scotland alone in the early 1900s & late 1800s and im sure the scale of numbers would be bigger for England. HOW DID WE KNOW THEY WERN'T ALL IRA!?!?!?! MAYBY THEY STILL ARE!?!?!? SOMEBODY CALL THE DAILY MAIL!!!!!!!

There are IRA members in Scotland. It's called Celtic Football Club. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abcd1230
There are IRA members in Scotland. It's called Celtic Football Club. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha ill have none of that ****e xD. The proddys used to wake me every month with there bloody marching when I stayed on Crow road, the celts never dealt any harm! lol
Original post by CAElite
Haha ill have none of that ****e xD. The proddys used to wake me every month with there bloody marching when I stayed on Crow road, the celts never dealt any harm! lol

Sure sure, the Buoys are all vagabonds stealing 'You'll never walk alone' from LFC.

Also Kris Boyd > Samaras

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by Kromium
Based on your profile picture you seem to be a refugee yourself from New Delhi. How do we know you're not from ISIS?
For your information, Mr.NOWBANNEDUSER, I'm not part of Isis and not from India....Hope you're enjoying your ban.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by HItchslapped

I get what you mean by the numbers but you still didn't see my point that I made. The UK is probably the biggest target to Isis, not those other European countries. So, we shouldn't be taking in any refugees from countries war-torn by Isis.:smile:
Original post by Ting Ya
I get what you mean by the numbers but you still didn't see my point that I made. The UK is probably the biggest target to Isis, not those other European countries. So, we shouldn't be taking in any refugees from countries war-torn by Isis.:smile:

While I agree with the sentiment of your post the 20000 will come from existing refugee camps.

But our are right no one other then those in refugee camps should be offered temporary leave to stay in the UK
Original post by Ting Ya

By definition, using your argument, then no European country should take in a single refugee from the middle east because there is some vague possibility that they could have some affiliation to isis. In other words let all the refugeeswe created in Iraq, in Afghanistan in Libya rot.

It has nothing to do with us even though we created the largest border crossing from North Africa to Europe. If that is your moral standard then that's not my problem buddy.
Isis have already stated that it is their gameplan to draft as many of their number as they can into Europe and the UK mingled with the immigrants, with the express intention of using lone wolf terror tactics.
With regards to not knowing the back stories to most of the men swarming the borders it is not unlike the situation when people in the aftermath of the Balkan conflict. Thousands of women were raped during that time and unknown numbers of those rapists could have been in the numbers claiming asylum.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by caravaggio2
Isis have already stated that it is their gameplan to draft as many of their number as they can into Europe and the UK mingled with the immigrants, with the express intention of using lone wolf terror tactics.
With regards to not knowing the back stories to most of the men swarming the borders it is not unlike the situation when people in the aftermath of the Balkan conflict. Thousands of women were raped during that time and unknown numbers of those rapists could have been in the numbers claiming asylum.

I heard ISIS have claimed to have smuggled in 4,000 fighters in with the refugees.
Reply 33
Original post by CAElite

the IRA you're referring to formed in 1969... The Provisional IRA.
Although the Irish Republic Army was originally formed around the early 1920's
is it the aforementioned Provisional IRA (apparently now disbanded) that were (possible still are) the terrorists.
Reply 34
Original post by Ting Ya
I didn't say they ARE Isis. But I did say that there COULD be some Isis members within those refugees.....And we're just letting them in.

UK being a big target is something that the EU should take into consideration and allow the UK not to take in refugees as we risk more terrorist attacks here.

Sorry, if I sounded rude...Don't mean to be rude haha :colone:

If you allow fear to rule you, then the terrorists have already won. If ISIS succeeds in stopping us from helping refugees by paralyzing us with fear of reprisal, what do you think will happen next?
Original post by Me..
the IRA you're referring to formed in 1969... The Provisional IRA.
Although the Irish Republic Army was originally formed around the early 1920's
is it the aforementioned Provisional IRA (apparently now disbanded) that were (possible still are) the terrorists.

Pfft. FACTS dont matter to the Daily Mail lol.
Original post by Kromium

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL. Thats exactly what I'm thinking. :biggrin:
Original post by Ting Ya

The UK is the biggest target? Really? Not the U.S? Hmm...

*Chuckle Chuckle*
I honestly thought the thread title was satirical. Guess I underestimate some people's intelligence.
Reply 39
What I want to know is what made Cameron change his mind?

Secret powers influence immigration.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending