Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What the hell are firms looking for when they ask:

Why law?

Why this firm?

Why commercial law?

ReputationRep:
    If you cant answer why you want to do law, then you probably shouldnt be looking at law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fmacca)
    What the hell are firms looking for when they ask:

Why law?

Why this firm?

Why commercial law?
    I wonder this too...

ReputationRep:
    for the ****s and giggles. They have this young person sitting there, ready to start their career and earn $$. so they completely **** them over asking them some random bull**** questions. like wtf u **** dont u know why already!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vis break)
    for the ****s and giggles. They have this young person sitting there, ready to start their career and earn $$. so they completely **** them over asking them some random bull**** questions. like wtf u **** dont u know why already!
    I know. I always **** this question up by telling the truth. They don't want to truth. They want you to regurgitate some b.s.

ReputationRep:
    I know. I always **** this question up by telling the truth. They don't want to truth. They want you to regurgitate some b.s.
    What's your truth? Maybe what you want they can't offer you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The ability to regurgitate BS and avoid telling the truth are key traits they are looking for. You should become versed in the practice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_law)
    The ability to regurgitate BS and avoid telling the truth are key traits they are looking for. You should become versed in the practice.
    HAhaa. This is actually closer to the truth than you would ever imagine.

ReputationRep:
    The irony is that people actually read and see through the BS - it's probably BS that led to the rejections

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.