Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    its a heat, but tis a weird heat..................... reallllly humid and sticky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzyaa911)
    its a heat, but tis a weird heat..................... reallllly humid and sticky
    we are getting more of a breeze over here

it's quite nice

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know what you mean its quite cloudy here but very hot, I am sweating like a McDonalds worker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)

it's quite nice

a breeze is always nice........ just..... i would love to run outside in my boxers right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Yeah I know what you mean its quite cloudy here but very hot, I am sweating like a McDonalds worker.
    yes!!!!!!! althought about 70 % of it is clear, where is salford? ;/ SE/NE/SW??

ReputationRep:
    yes!!!!!!! althought about 70 % of it is clear, where is salford? ;/ SE/NE/SW??
    I am not in Salford, I just go to university there but I live in South Manchester. Salford is a city which shares its centre with Manchester (rather like Wesminster and Kennsington) its just to west of Manchester.

So to your question I am south of the north west, near Cheshire.

ReputationRep:
    i belive the phrase is

sweating like a paedophile in mothercare

ReputationRep:
    I am not in Salford, I just go to university there but I live in South Manchester. Salford is a city which shares its centre with Manchester (rather like Wesminster and Kennsington) its just to west of Manchester.

wow - ok cool

i'd like to go outside i just can't be bothered to physically get off here and put some clothes on

ReputationRep:
    i belive the phrase is

sweating like a paedophile in mothercare
    That's heinous.

ReputationRep:
    weather's been gorgeous today shame i had to sit in and revise...... :mad: library has no air con either grr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    That's heinous.
    What does heinous mean?

ReputationRep:
    How hot is it over there?

ReputationRep:

yes let me reiterate, it may be near Cheshire, but it is certainly NOTHING like Cheshire lol....thank f**k

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    weather's been gorgeous today shame i had to sit in and revise...... :mad: library has no air con either grr
    i woke up........ and......... my pillow was all horrrrrribleeeeee as was my beddddddddddddd and sweat had accumulatedddddddddddd

baaaaahhhhhhh

ReputationRep:

it's quite nice
    we gotta lovely breeze here too, must be pretty close

ReputationRep:
    What does heinous mean?
    (Original post by Dictionary.com)
    hei·nous
    adj.
    Grossly wicked or reprehensible; abominable: a heinous crime.

ReputationRep:
    No breeze here.

Still hot and sticky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    No breeze here.

Still hot and sticky.
    word..... essex and london are close anyways, so they going to be roughly the same infact i reckon its even worse in london from all the traffic and pollution

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    yes let me reiterate, it may be near Cheshire, but it is certainly NOTHING like Cheshire lol....thank f**k
    Eh?

I live in Chorlton, this five minutes walk away from me:
    http://www.robertson-i.co.uk/chorlton/chorlton1.jpg
    http://www.robertson-i.co.uk/chorlton/chorlton2.jpg
    http://www.robertson-i.co.uk/chorlton/chorlton3.jpg
    http://www.robertson-i.co.uk/chorlton/chorlton4.jpg
    http://www.robertson-i.co.uk/chorlton/chorlton5.jpg

Anyway the people in the Salford are quite nice, some of them are the most genuine people you will ever meet, they may be working class and have little aspirations but they are nice people. Its more genuine than all the posers reading the independant outside the bars where I live.

ReputationRep:
    word..... essex and london are close anyways, so they going to be roughly the same infact i reckon its even worse in london from all the traffic and pollution
    gatwick is breezy

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.