Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Oh, yeah...couldn't even run it was that humid...Did anyone feel all weak and all over the place?
    yessssss its hot in my rooooom and bahhhh :/ oh well, blinkin sisters have nicked all the fans

ReputationRep:
    i like it in Florida, i love the everglades, but not so much the mosquitos and strange sticky things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzyaa911)
    yessssss its hot in my rooooom and bahhhh :/ oh well, blinkin sisters have nicked all the fans
    Hehe, don't simply have a fan here....because simply didn't expect such humid and sticky hot weather.....it's like breathing in a fish tank...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Hehe, don't simply have a fan here....because simply didn't expect such humid and sticky hot weather.....it's like breathing in a fish tank...
    don't understand the cause for this sudden increase all of a sudden - the climate is balls'd up.

ah well, i think we'll live....... a nice breeze would be nice but sleeping tonight will be a little toughy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i like it in Florida, i love the everglades, but not so much the mosquitos and strange sticky things
    lol or the little lizards - trying to catch them is fun

ReputationRep:
    don't understand the cause for this sudden increase all of a sudden - the climate is balls'd up.

ah well, i think we'll live....... a nice breeze would be nice but sleeping tonight will be a little toughy
    You reminded me of something...i will suffocate if i put my comfort blanket on myself tonight..... i can't sleep comfortably without it...

ReputationRep:

it is! save the planet people!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    You reminded me of something...i will suffocate if i put my comfort blanket on myself tonight..... i can't sleep comfortably without it...
    thats a bit of a dilemma! ah well just settling down to watch some big brother - ahmed is the man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    it is! save the planet people!!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i estimate from what i know, that in 50 years time, the temperatures will reach 38 degrees centrigrade peak times ( in UK ) - if we keep continuing to burn fuel

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.