Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Oh, yeah...couldn't even run it was that humid...Did anyone feel all weak and all over the place?
    yessssss its hot in my rooooom and bahhhh :/ oh well, blinkin sisters have nicked all the fans

ReputationRep:
    i like it in Florida, i love the everglades, but not so much the mosquitos and strange sticky things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzyaa911)
    yessssss its hot in my rooooom and bahhhh :/ oh well, blinkin sisters have nicked all the fans
    Hehe, don't simply have a fan here....because simply didn't expect such humid and sticky hot weather.....it's like breathing in a fish tank...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Hehe, don't simply have a fan here....because simply didn't expect such humid and sticky hot weather.....it's like breathing in a fish tank...
    don't understand the cause for this sudden increase all of a sudden - the climate is balls'd up.

ah well, i think we'll live....... a nice breeze would be nice but sleeping tonight will be a little toughy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i like it in Florida, i love the everglades, but not so much the mosquitos and strange sticky things
    lol or the little lizards - trying to catch them is fun

ReputationRep:
    don't understand the cause for this sudden increase all of a sudden - the climate is balls'd up.

ah well, i think we'll live....... a nice breeze would be nice but sleeping tonight will be a little toughy
    You reminded me of something...i will suffocate if i put my comfort blanket on myself tonight..... i can't sleep comfortably without it...

ReputationRep:

it is! save the planet people!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    You reminded me of something...i will suffocate if i put my comfort blanket on myself tonight..... i can't sleep comfortably without it...
    thats a bit of a dilemma! ah well just settling down to watch some big brother - ahmed is the man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    it is! save the planet people!!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i estimate from what i know, that in 50 years time, the temperatures will reach 38 degrees centrigrade peak times ( in UK ) - if we keep continuing to burn fuel

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.