Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, am panicking a bit now, have got to pull another all-nighter!

Do we need to know about the monarchy in module 2 under the consitution/sovereignty question?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    i've got the same exam tomorrow so i know how you feel >_< um.. we need to know about one of the sources of the constitution being royal prerogative, and i think that's more or less it. i've only revised the constitution/sovereignty and the exec, so i'm hoping i'll be ok! good luck

ReputationRep:
    cheers, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Just in case it's any consolation, looks like an all-nighter for me tonight too!

ReputationRep:
    Are you doing AQA?

In that case for unit 2 it will be useful to know about the:

U.K constitution- codified/uncodified, advantages/disadv. of an these. Also sources of the constitution i.e. royal prerogative; conventions; e.c.h.r
    Sovereignty will also be included in this Q i.e. definiton- legal/political ; where it is located ; how it is undermined

Another area i am going to do is the role of parliament i.e. functions of house of commons/Lords how it can be undermined by the executive; defintion of parliamentary and presidential system

if you still need help go on www.thinkhistory.co.uk they have everything you need to know for unit 2

hope this helps

on unit 1 do you think that referendums will likely to come up?
    i know pressure groups will so i've studied that quite well

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.