The Student Room Group

Is Morbid Obesity 'Beautiful'?

[video="youtube;wXXERLGEEeQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXERLGEEeQ[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Reply 2
obviously not
Reply 3

ayyyy
Reply 4
Extremely sad that this thread has obviously just been started to make fat people feel **** about themselves. Get a life seriously.
Reply 5
Hell no
Original post by pmprin
Extremely sad that this thread has obviously just been started to make fat people feel **** about themselves. Get a life seriously.

I can honestly say no to that.

I'm just pointing out that there shouldn't be anything 'cool' and 'trendy' by being morbidly obese... it's not giving a good image to women (and men).
[video="youtube;JXDEe_bg9lM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXDEe_bg9lM[/video]
Reply 8
I'm not trying to hate on people who are fat here, of course there are some people who find 'obese' people beautiful but it's just not healthy, that's not pretty.
NO
Original post by Bengali

ayyyy

fatty spotted
Reply 11
Original post by PinkRhinos
fatty spotted

"Ayyy" is short for "ayyyy lmao"

Joke missed. :facepalm:
Reply 12
Original post by PinkRhinos
:withstupid:

Says the guy lacking the intelligence to spot the world's most obvious joke. :rofl:

Don't let the door hit you on your way out :console:
If your a married woman who's lands the man and spat out the kids then fine.

If your single and below the age of 30 then your only getting male feminists who believe the crap about not being critical of women and submissive men willing to settle.
Original post by Rakas21
If your a married woman who's lands the man and spat out the kids then fine.

If your single and below the age of 30 then your only getting male feminists who believe the crap about not being critical of women and submissive men willing to settle.

What the hell does the first paragraph mean?

And how can one "spit" out children exactly?
Original post by Twinpeaks
What the hell does the first paragraph mean?

And how can one "spit" out children exactly?

It means you can let yourself go once you've married and had kids.

Metaphor.
Original post by Rakas21
It means you can let yourself go once you've married and had kids.

Metaphor.

God, you're immature.

And a little pathetic if you think you should just "let yourself go" after you have kids.
Original post by Twinpeaks
God, you're immature.

And a little pathetic if you think you should just "let yourself go" after you have kids.

Your having an emotional reaction, calm yourself.

When did I say you should?
No it is not, if you are 'fat' unless you have a health problem that led to it or prevents exercise then your just lazy.
It is ****ing disgusting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending